LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

I would agree that the Legacy lost is sporty flavor after the 4th gen. Subaru is after the Accord/Camry/Taurus crowd. More $$$.

ROTFL.

Are you gonna drop it? :lol:

"He's silly...I like him." Bugs Bunny

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, this sure got away in a hurry. I don't really give a damn what anyone else thinks of my car. Considering it is putting down over 330 whp, I will only enjoy smoking someone who finds it ugly that much more.

4th Gen, 5th Gen, who gives a shit? Let's just have some fun with these things!

Edited by jackal8788

Gipsy - drive. Thats why we get these cars. Unless you plan on trailer queening her, drive her! 800 miles is like 2 tanks of gas - no biggie in my eyes. But, thats me.

She's my DD but while in California she'll be a garage queen 80% of the time, only taken out for trips and track days (I'll be 30min away from Mazda Laguna Raceway). I need to do all the bushings and fix the windshield, as well as a bunch of other ware and tear work and small project work. I'd just feel better if I could trailer her. I'd be very SOL if something happened on the way to California, can't miss my start date for DLI.

She's my DD but while in California she'll be a garage queen 80% of the time, only taken out for trips and track days (I'll be 30min away from Mazda Laguna Raceway). I need to do all the bushings and fix the windshield, as well as a bunch of other ware and tear work and small project work. I'd just feel better if I could trailer her. I'd be very SOL if something happened on the way to California, can't miss my start date for DLI.

I am totally down for Laguna...tell me when!!!

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I'd just feel better if I could trailer her. I'd be very SOL if something happened on the way to California, can't miss my start date for DLI.

why is it $700 for a trailer ? i towed my lgt 200ish miles, kept a rented truck and trailer overnight and drove them back for under $200, including fuel.

why is it $700 for a trailer ? i towed my lgt 200ish miles, kept a rented truck and trailer overnight and drove them back for under $200, including fuel.

$700 for 10ft truck and a tow trailer. just $500 for the truck. It's just over 800 miles and We would need the truck and trailer at a minimum 2 days, probably more like 3 because after 12 hours of driving I can't imagine I'd want to move furniture too much.

Edited by GipsySpec.B

It looks really long, I understand why it's made, Lighter, turning made easier with a narrower trailer but it just loos off. Also how do you get the bike on that? just pick it up? what if you don't have the 2-3 people to lift it? If you're gonna tow a dirt bike, just get something that can tow a real trailer and leave your Vulvo at home.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/23/ce4e254f60eed679548a3030a2a39d7d.jpg

Thoughts?

I love what you've done with the LGT.

This was at Sema show a few years back. Thought it was pretty cool. I think it could be remade a bit shorter between the trailer wheel and the back wheel of the bike.. I wonder how it does around corners?

They could cut 30% or more of the length if they didn't have that shopping basket on the back. That just makes everything quite long, for not that much utility (as far as I can tell).

I'd love for him get behind a nice LGT wagon, and from what I've seen as long as your car is clean he won't give you to much shit. i mean he found nice things to say about the camry so i'm sure your turbo wagon will do fine.... but i really meant some one with a 5th gen LGT because of their rarity.

edit: also your from NY it's gotta be someone in the LA area (or someone willing to go for a nice long drive drive)

Love his video review's...would be so cool to go for a ride along with him!

seriously! i have a road trip in the works for this summer. didn't really plan on making it that far from home but it would be so awesome to get some feed back from Matt. I just know he's going to love the feel of the car it's just the right size for him. my car is a bit quiet an under powered to be showing the internet as of right now tho.