**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Passed my brown belt cert in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. That was a challenging test and I'm glad it's over. Evidently less than 100 peeps have taken the black belt test and less than 30 have passed it. Haven't decided if I'll do it.

I use CRM at work and didn't even realize it was that type of program that people master in such a way... what kind of crazy stuff did you have to know? cuz I'm still not great at using it after almost 5months

The classes are over-all about administration, managing security roles and teams, creating forms, fields, etc. Yesterday was all about data - avoiding dups, importing, mapping, relationships, etc. I'm pretty much a data geek, so it's very interesting to me.

The classes are over-all about administration, managing security roles and teams, creating forms, fields, etc. Yesterday was all about data - avoiding dups, importing, mapping, relationships, etc. I'm pretty much a data geek, so it's very interesting to me.

Cool! the security features on software these days can be so powerful when set up right and so annoying/dangerous when set up wrong. the inventory software at my last company was super powerful and set up by someone with likely tons less knowledge than yourself and it was a nightmare.

Good IT Staff FTW

Cool! the security features on software these days can be so powerful when set up right and so annoying/dangerous when set up wrong. the inventory software at my last company was super powerful and set up by someone with likely tons less knowledge than yourself and it was a nightmare.

Good IT Staff FTW

Yeah, perfect example of exactly that: teacher of last class does tons of implementations around the country every year. He says he has never done an implementation with more than 4 security roles. We have 40. That's right, 4-0, ridiculous and badly managed. I'm in a support role for the UI, so I don't have enough to do with true admin, but Oh, if I did, would things be different! It's really a great app - especially the newer versions. We're still on 2011. My classes/tests were in 2013, and 2015 looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It feels like all I do now is work, tune and workout. Finally have all the essential items for my apartment. Still not feeling like really going out. In the mean time, I'll keep up my routine. At least I'm getting in better shape, if nothing else. Yes, I'm aware of how super cool a selfie is, with workout clothes...

uploadfromtaptalk1415327576423.thumb.jpg.24edf97167053a29be11be26687d41cb.jpg

Edited by McDowell Performance Tuning

Just did my first NPC mens physique show today. Started 2months ago and dropped 6.5% body fat and gained 11lbs of muscle. Ended up placing 9th. So nohomo guys but I look sexy as **** with this spray tan action going on right now, sorry Logan my selfie would make you look pretty pasty.

Is there an "I'm not interested in this thread" button so I can sort out the threads I don't care about in the fifth gen forum?

i don't think its as simple as a button but you can certainly remove it from your subscriptions list

Currently about 34° and precipitating (liquid or solid depends on when you look outside), and it's supposed to be below freezing for at least the next week or so. Might be about time to get off the factory summer rubber.

Maybe.

Poops and giggles I watched an episode of "Are you faster than a Redneck" on Youtube.... Basically imports vs. american. The import was a 2004 STi that made it to the final round. Final round? Basically stock engine STi vs. 600hp '72 Camero.... duh. However, impressed with the lap time difference between them. For those who have nothing else to do today, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byX8O6KuMzk

Passed my brown belt cert in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. That was a challenging test and I'm glad it's over. Evidently less than 100 peeps have taken the black belt test and less than 30 have passed it. Haven't decided if I'll do it.

...congrats. I really need to work on getting a few certs myself, hopefully I can knock out a few next year.

Is it just me or is it really hard to find an exact topic you are looking for on this site? Lol I just wanna disable my DRLs!

Here is a picture that Rutchard posted waaaayyyy back. Unplug the connector from the grey finned box (DRL resistor). I got to mine by taking the wheel off and pulling back the fender liner so it's not necessary to remove the bumper unless you have unusually large hands.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2956120&postcount=18

Moved to General Chat Sub-forum. Technical forums are reserved for technical discussions. ;) Thanks!

SBT, respectfully, this was not in the technical forums, it was in the model specific forums, and created as a place for the 5th peeps to discuss random thoughts, many of which are related to, derived from, experienced in and borne out of passion for, our 5th Gens. It was not intended for "general community chat" like the watch thread, nom nom nom, firearm discussion, or camel toe.

We 5th genners are like the black sheep here....well maybe not so much as the 6th genners, lol!, but we have a very tight knit community and we enjoy sharing our personalities and certain aspects of our private lives with each other. Most other Subaru owners shun us, many of them never even recognize us driving down the road, we are told we look like a Lexus, a Camry, an Audi or a......what is that?

This thread was not intended to be general chat, it was intended for 5th Gen sharing. I respectfully request that you return this thread to it's rightful place, and if it makes you feel better, perhaps renaming it to "5th Gen official random thoughts thread" would suit it better for it's place in the 5th Gen model specific forum.

With great esteem...

GTEASER