LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

GTEASER, I want to be like you when I grow up.

You wanna look like Captain America?

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exercise bud!! Running and weight lifting will take care of both cardio and strength. You won't be so tired and won't have random muscle pains, you will know exactly where it hurts and why you're sore, and it will feel good. The plus side is carrying the kid while at the mall will be easier. It's not that you're forgetting more things, its just that you have so much more to do so it seems that you forget more. You're still forgetting the same percentage of things. Routine helps with that greatly. Just wait until you need bifocals. That's a real problem that cannot be solved. :lol:

Just wait until you need bifocals. That's a real problem that cannot be solved. :lol:

Not true. you can get corrective surgery and only need reading or long distance glasses, not both. (<= my GF's and ophthalmic technician i'd be scolded if i didn't at least present the option hahaha)

Not true. you can get corrective surgery and only need reading or long distance glasses, not both. (<= my GF's and ophthalmic technician i'd be scolded if i didn't at least present the option hahaha)

When you have to take your glasses off to read your smart phone, you'll know what I mean. Laser surgery cannot make you see both near and far at the same time, it only corrects one condition. Both conditions did not exist before I was about 42, only one. I used to be able to leave my glasses on all time whether reading near or far, now I must remove them to see near. If I got laser surgery in order to not need glasses, I would still need them, albeit a different prescription (reading glasses) to see near. So with age, regardless of laser surgery, old people eyes have 2 (bi-) focal requirements.

I'll tell you this much. Just "going to the gym" has something to do with it but your diet HANDS DOWN has a drastic influence. And of course mind over matter. If it hurts there's a reason why, your body is tearing itself down to then again rebuild, that's a good thing. Keep after it even if just small improvements, results are results.

Yeah, I have learned a lot about various training techniques from reading, watching other folks at the gym and talking to a few of the trainers. My work out routine has changed over time as I have gotten stronger. At my age the goal is to avoid injury so strengthening the smaller supporting muscles by doing a wide variety of exercises was important initially and I am at a point now where I can really start pushing things to get the results without fear of tweeking my back or messing up a shoulder. It's getting to the point where my wife and I are amazing ourselves with what we can do.

Yea I used to lift and swim regularly... then marriage and parenthood happened and I got really lazy. Wanting to get back into it again and go for a more toned and less bulky frame. The struggle right now is finding the time and the drive to do so. When I was exercising regularly, I also noticed that how you eat can net noticeable results as well. For instance, I ate pretty much the same amount per day, but broke it up into 5 smaller portions vs 3. By just doing that I dropped 5lbs within 2 weeks without changing my workouts or dietary intake and kept it off.

I haven't updated this in a while but post here and I will get to it over the holidays. There were only about 1300 2010 GT's made, 400 2011 GT's and exactly 227 2012 GT's. That's less than 2000 USDM GT's.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/last-227-official-2012-legacy-gt-registry-usdm-209161.html?t=209161&highlight=227

So I'm sitting here wondering why Cobb has no Stage 2 maps for the 2012 LGT.

I can help you out with that :)

Shoot me an email. Stage 1 or 2 etunes are $150. Plus, it will be a much better tune, compared to Cobb's OTS map.