**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My partner at work left his ebay account logged in on the computer. His phone was probably blowing up all night letting him know that all of the various men's thongs he was watching are ending soon. I think that I clicked "watch item" for close to 100 different (ridiculous looking and extremely disturbing) men's thongs :)

The girls in Miami are better looking than the girls in San Jose.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I acquired one of those back in 1993, was an 87. At the time I also had an 87 DL wagon which was like every other car out there, but getting into the XT was like climbing into the space shuttle, digital gauges and buttons everywhere. Unfortunately the original owners nearly destroyed it with a near complete lack of maintinance, the engine had all the classic early turbo issues, the air bags would slowly deflate causing the pump to stay on, and leaky door seals caused the electronics to get funky, but it was still a treat to play with. Fond memories of tearing around the town racing 911 turbos and Talon TSi's, then waiting on the side of the road for 30 minutes for the engine to cool down.

Have had it and just want to go home. On my 8th day of my solo road trip. Made the decision to leave the conference a day early and am leaving St Louis tomorrow, hopefully by 11 AM. Still haven't decided on route home, but will likely let Waze decide for me. Hopefully I can get there in less than 13 hours. My kid flew home tonight, so everyone is there waiting. I want to leave now!!! Edited by JJBerk

Galaxy note4 came out today. Holy shit balls its awesome. I sell them all but sorry apple people the 6+ is like a 2000 corvette compared to a porsche gt3rs.

Apple hasnt done anything revolutionary in years. I ike the note 4, but there is so much extra shit on samsungs (along with every other manufacturer) i cant stand it. I had an S4, out of a 16gb phone, i had 8gb after all of the extra software installed. That's crazy

I don't have any thoughts to which was has "more technology", hence the question. I have only owned apple products so curious as to what the major differences are?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/18/8bdccd721a5a5d62def7a3d8bea30c9e.jpg

I like apple products, well their macs. I will never buy another PC after having my macbook. But their phones, to me nothing special besides being able to say "i have the iphone 6". But to each their own, a lot of people have the iphone because they are simple. Which thry are, they are very user friendly.

I took my gf to get a new phone last week. She wanted the iphone6 goin in. She picked up the iphone6 and immediatey disliked it. Her words were "it feels janky". I had her check out the LG G3 and the HTC one M8, she immediately fell in love with the G3 even though she said that my phone (same size) was too big when i got it