LegacyGT.com

Magnusonsubie's 05 LGT Wagon thread.

The 350z interior has not aged well.

I hate the 350z steering wheel. It looks like the same one in every nissan that generation.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome bro . I'm looking into possibly acquiring one within' the next couple months . Any pros and cons on this vehicle and how long did it take you to fully build everything ? Any suggestions is much appreciated .

Thanks!

Pros and cons are all around this forum but I haven't really had any issues with mine. I wouldn't say that my build is complete at all. The ideas haven't stopped flowing. So far I've owned the car a year and 10 months.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Thanks!

Pros and cons are all around this forum but I haven't really had any issues with mine. I wouldn't say that my build is complete at all. The ideas haven't stopped flowing. So far I've owned the car a year and 10 months.

Sweet bro that's awesome . I've read up on a lot of other forums but I've also been on Edmonds and read a lot of great reviews . It seems to possibly fit me perfect . Thanks much for advice

Edited by SBT
revised wording to comply with community standards

I'm going to be the Downer Debby and forewarn you about maintenance issues with these cars. It can get expensive quickly. Read up on what it takes to own these cars.

This is coming from someone who has sank $8000 in repairs in his because he didn't research or pay close attention to the car he bought. But the right cars are out there, you just have to know what to look for to determine that it's been taken care of properly. Regular ideals of car maintenance do not apply to these cars.

That being said...once you own it you'll love it. I love mine and once It's got its new engine it will be a reliable mode of transportation.

I'm going to be the Downer Debby and forewarn you about maintenance issues with these cars. It can get expensive quickly. Read up on what it takes to own these cars.

This is coming from someone who has sank $8000 in repairs in his because he didn't research or pay close attention to the car he bought. But the right cars are out there, you just have to know what to look for to determine that it's been taken care of properly. Regular ideals of car maintenance do not apply to these cars.

That being said...once you own it you'll love it. I love mine and once It's got its new engine it will be a reliable mode of transportation.

I appreciate it brotha . A lot of people said that . I'm going to continue to read up on it some more . How long have you had yours for ?

If you can find one with a blown motor that is ideal. Then you can pick it up for cheap, build it from the ground up into a reliable car and save much headache later on.

A year on January 2nd. I haven't driven it since April 18th. Should be having it back with a new motor on Wednesday.

If you can find one with a blown motor that is ideal. Then you can pick it up for cheap, build it from the ground up into a reliable car and save much headache later on.

A year on January 2nd. I haven't driven it since April 18th. Should be having it back with a new motor on Wednesday.

Dang that sucks bro , Honestly you're totally right with that . A lot of people has said that but if that's the case I mind as well keep my Brighton and rebuild the engine on that .

Put the rack back on and went for a little photoshoot. Realized halfway through that the whitebalance was set for flourscent lights so editing is kinda saving some of my favorite shots from before I fixed the settings.

23279890170_8df8bd1fdf_b.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon

I'm sure I'll get use to it but initial impression wise it is much shorter than the stock throw.

I hadn't driven my car since before thanksgiving. Finally got it back together (reboot passenger CV boot, reboot whiteline balljoint, replaced all FSB bushings / endlinks).

First thought when I shifted was "damn, that's short."

I hadn't driven my car since before thanksgiving. Finally got it back together (reboot passenger CV boot, reboot whiteline balljoint, replaced all FSB bushings / endlinks).

First thought when I shifted was "damn, that's short."

Obligatory official TWSS post...:lol:

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

• 1 month later...
Neat FoST. They can be pretty quick with mods. Fun car?

I had a stockish one of those pestering me the other day. Buy-bye [emoji38]

They are quick but this one is still stock. My dad is either almost out of warranty on the mileage or just passed it but he's got s few parts sitting around the garage to be put on. He's talked about getting a good set of coilovers for it since last winter a 4x4 fell off a truck and my dad ran over it and jumped the car. Bent 2 wheels beyond repair and he didn't notice at the time but the suspension damping was greatly affected. He talked about taking it out autocrossing this next summer too. We'll see what happens.

2005 Vader Wagon

Love your wagon man

Jonny Walker

Back at you!

Tgv deletes were a good decision. If you can swing it I highly recommend the IAG Billets. They look great and are super quality. Also liking the 8mm phenolic spacer to give a little more room.

Underdog had a set of the JDM tgv deletes for sale for a very reasonable price so I jumped on those.

2005 Vader Wagon