LegacyGT.com

Magnusonsubie's 05 LGT Wagon thread.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last coat of clear coat is drying right now. Going to mount them tomorrow and then probably take some pictures tomorrow afternoon. They look pretty good all painted. It's so hard waiting for them to dry!

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Spats look great! Is the tab suppose to be hanging down under the front ones? I was wondering about how that works when I had them... wasn't sure if it gets bent up, or what...

I've been trying to figure that out by looking at others. I think they bey get bent up but I'm not 100% sure. I've got tall jackstands I can get under and look at home.

2005 Vader Wagon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 days? so long! I remember when I got back from Jordan last year. Driving my car for the first time in 11 weeks was GREAT! and I was still stage 1 back then.

When I get home it will be 9 weeks since I drove my car :( I'll just have to get used to going 2, 3, 4 months between driving my car at a time for after I graduate.

2005 Vader Wagon

20 days? so long! I remember when I got back from Jordan last year. Driving my car for the first time in 11 weeks was GREAT! and I was still stage 1 back then.

When I get home it will be 9 weeks since I drove my car :( I'll just have to get used to going 2, 3, 4 months between driving my car at a time for after I graduate.

We can cry together Magnuson.

i drove mine after 5 days of being dead. was amazing

Here I leave mine parked in the garage and ignore it for at least 5-7 days at a time while I drive my Miata...

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Damn she's a beauty!! You've done a great job! Wish I had the time and money to do stuff to mine :(

Thanks that means a lot!

Here I leave mine parked in the garage and ignore it for at least 5-7 days at a time while I drive my Miata...

^^ same here. I drive the SS most of the time.

Both of you be quiet! If I had a second car that was a go kart I'd probably drive it a lot too. Hell maybe when I get home I'll drive my wagon a few days and then take my parents Alfa. Especially if it's sunny.

2005 Vader Wagon

Both of you be quiet! If I had a second car that was a go kart I'd probably drive it a lot too. Hell maybe when I get home I'll drive my wagon a few days and then take my parents Alfa. Especially if it's sunny.

I'll sell you my 90 Miata :lol:

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

^^ same here. I drive the SS most of the time.

I tailgated a LGT up an on-ramp yesterday in the Sonic. I was feeling pretty good until the LGT hit 3rd gear and hit the throttle hard. Work party at my house this weekend to get mine back on the road. :lol: