LegacyGT.com

2014 Norcal LGT meet | track day

wpmarky

No need to get there at 6am, they only rented 7 of 20 garages lol Hopefully we can park in the spots we bought, and then just have our group expand & creep into the neighboring spots =D

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can be there as early as needed too. Just let me know.

I wish I was there now!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

So who's in for breakfast Sunday morning in Emeryville at 545am? Was thinking of getting something quick at burger king, then leave by 630 to make it to sonoma by 715ish

I'm coming from Brentwood, and my buddy in Berkeley is driving himself so I don't need to pick him up and won't be joining you for breakfast as originally discussed. We will be leaving home about 6am and should be there by 7am.

Mark, I have a couple questions about Harry's Lap Timer. I got the rookie version, and I would like to upgrade to Petrolhead for video ability but I can't find any info on how to get it in MPH and not KPH, and don't want to spend any more money for a product only in KPH.

http://www.gps-laptimer-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1892

LapTimer sets units to imperial or metric based on your phone's language settings. I had reports however, this is handled wrong for the UK by iOS. To not use system settings, but override the default, please select the correct system from LapTimer -> Settings -> Units

Correction on two items:

I will also NOT be joining for breakfast. I have a longer drive and will just get a little more sleep.

Also, I guess I am not in the "super green" group. I only meant that as a joke. Green usually means novice or beginner. I will definitely be in the blue group.

The color definitions don't make any sense to me.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I'll bring a set of whiteline 22mm sways with adjustable endlinks on rear if anyone is interested. Thinking around $250...

It is $225 at rallysportdirect for bar and another $135 for endlinks. That is $360 brand new before tax and shipping(if any)...just saying.

In the process of registering for blue group.. Wife says she might come as a passenger/spectator.

1) What's the "Competition Series" option? The "Speed Ventures TT" is free - do I want to sign up for any of this??

2) the only question mark I have (other than an oil change I'll get today) is the brake lines haven't been bled in a while. This is one thing I've never done myself - will someone be available to help with this if I need it after session 1? Pads are in good shape - did Stop Tech pads front last summer, and rear this spring (with new rotors)..

I will have a jar and hose available for bleeding brakes as well as a 10mm flare nut wrench. We should also have several jacks and stands there and torque wrenches for lug nuts. If you want to do it at the track it will take 2 guys about an hour, so keep that in mind.

Bring a liter of brake fluid for a full system flush (preferably ATE, Motul or Amsoil for track duty, but Castrol Dot4 may be easier to find at this late date) and at least 2 cans of brake kleen for cleanup.

Good to see that your wife is joining us. My wife is coming and several girlfriends will be there too so the ladies shouldn't get too bored. :lol:

Archived