LegacyGT.com

2014 Norcal LGT meet | track day

wpmarky

auto innovations in milpitas is one of the best in the bay for performance alignments.

If you just want a 0 camber alignment, I use Firestone's unlimited alignments for life. The one in mt view will give you up to -1 camber if you ask, most other places will only do oem specs.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hm...I remember a custom alignment in mountain view. Off rengstorff. They were very good.

I wonder if it is the same place with new name or if you got the name wrong.

That's the one, I can never remember the right name for some reason..

That's the one, I can never remember the right name for some reason..

And...they do all front end and rear end work (suspension/brakes)...or at least they did 12 years ago.

I got wind of them from my former boss. He raced an old mustang in SCCA. I had a 1997 pontiac grand am and no one could fix the alignment on that thing (dealer/goodyear/wheel-works/etc). They fixed it.

Good luck! I hope they are every bit as good as they were 12 years ago.

You may also go with Mark's suggestion. Or, you may go with Dietsch Werks in San Jose. They do all my work.

Cheers!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone considering July 20th at Mazda Raceway/Laguna Seca?

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Can't do it this month Fred. :icon_cry:

But I'm looking at doing Thunderhill with NorCal Racing on October 10. Cheaper too.

I would love to take a day from work and run on a weekday, but I'd need to get the baby to daycare as I don't think I can talk the wife into dropping off and picking up. Although...I haven't asked. No...I will leave that one alone and let sleeping dogs lie. :)

I know funds go quick. $350 for brake pads, $250 for track, $$$ gas, $$$ prep, etc.

Assuming all goes well, I plan on doing Sonoma once more in September and then hanging my hat until next year.

Cheers!

keep an eye out for trackmaster's charity days in Oct-November. Could be anywhere from $150-200 for Sonoma or Laguna.

Sometimes it rains, but on those days our AWD kicks everyone's butt =)

keep an eye out for trackmaster's charity days in Oct-November. Could be anywhere from $150-200 for Sonoma or Laguna.

Sometimes it rains, but on those days our AWD kicks everyone's butt =)

I am really hoping for a rainy track day. My all-seasons will do significantly better in that environment.

• 4 weeks later...
Figured I would ask here - has anyone done RallyX and do you recommend it?

http://www.norcalrallycross.com

We have a guy in the 5th gen forum that does it from time to time.

This guy...pm him.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4877083&postcount=2081

rallyX looks fun, but i've stayed away until i'm ready to sell my car lol.

That's why winter rallies were so cool for me - worst case (unless you're really, REALLY dumb) - run into a snowbank..

I once got airborne at 115 mph going down a snow-covered farmer's path in my supercharged vr6 corrado.

• 8 months later...

We are doing the "solo" group which run all together regardless of level.

"solo" for NCRC means point-by only on straights. It should still be fun.

Archived