LegacyGT.com

2014 Norcal LGT meet | track day

wpmarky

I'll chip in for it too. I learned a few days ago that the grad party that was supposed to be on 5/31 is now on 6/1 but it's late afternoon so I'll still come and hang out until about 1:30-2:00

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ for that gteaser, I have a small consolation prize for you.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I'm interested, but not sure if it's too short notice now for me to join. I'd totally be down for some track hooning of my wagon!

I'm gonna have to hold off until the one at the end of June. I realized I already had commitments on that weekend.

Plus this gives me time to get my car better dialed in. :spin:

I will be bringing my corazon rear lip if anyone is interested. It is painted graphite gray. I did a test fit on my trunk but it left the OEM lip holes exposed.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Question to peeps coming for just the meet & hanging out. Would anyone be opposed to chipping in $5 per person to get another garage spot where everyone can put their chairs and hang out away from the sun?

We could also use it for quick install work if anyone else has stuff they want to put in that day.

Ill chip in!.

I asked for a 3rd garage, haven't heard back from them yet.

I also asked if I could reserve the spots to be next to each other. Normally it's 1st come first serve, and alot of the garages get claimed on Saturday for the people driving 2 days. If we can't reserve in advance, we (or just me) may want to go up sooner to set claim.

I hope everyone had a productive/restful long weekend! I got my fresh oil in & my HP+ pads, gonna get one of my SSR's repaired today so i can put my new RS3's on them.

Unfortunately my forza racing seat is in storage at my friend's house so i don't think i can get it. I still can just bring a tv/xbox/controller anyways so peeps chilling can play.

Weekend wasn't long enough. I can be there as early as need be to help reserve spots.

Installed Legacy GT Rear UCAs with Whiteline Camber Bushings. At -.9 camber in the back. and -.5 in the front. Also got an oil change.

Also installed the BP mod to my TMIC and attempted to pull my downpipe to check the Turbo health.

That didn't go so well. Two heat shield bolts just snapped off and I rounded a nut on the downpipe trying to get it off. Waiting for amazon to deliver a different socket to me so I can pull it off.

Will be getting an oil change this week sometime.. Right now, looks about 70%-80% that I'll be able to make it (with the %age going up every day that nothing comes up).

How much is a garage? I can chip in a few $$ - do we need a 4th now?

The garages hold two cars each. We have three lined up. I am the only car for the third garage and I technically don't really need one. I just care more about a space to hang that's not in the sun.

Mostly I was volunteering to help pay for one as a place to hang. However, it sounds like we have plenty of people willing to throw in a few bucks that it's not a big deal.

Unless someone else needs a garage we should be good with the three we have.

Garage spots:

Me

My friend Nick

Fredrick

GTeaser

Side note: Does anyone have a set of walkie talkies?

I have 3 FRS radios (we lost the 4th somewhere..). I can bring them (if I remember)..

Archived