LegacyGT.com

Official 3.6R Mod List

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be nice if this thread were a sticky

Eventually...as we gain some traction. ;)

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I have a reply from Raptor. Thanks to GTEASER for letting me in on it. Please note that this is not for a supercharger system...only headers:

Hi Fred

Yes we can inform you - we are working on the possibility of having some

header system for the 3.6 in the near future

Which country are you in?

Kindest regards

Tim Staier

Raptor Superchargers

Po Box 5135

Mackay MC Qld 4741

0409 897081

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Paypal payment sent to Mike at Infamous to get cable, license and tune from William; Bill; Delicious Tuning.

I'll keep you guys posted as things progress :coffee:

Headers would be sweet. I'm pretty sure the 3.6R is nowhere near as cutting edge a motor as the 3.2 in my 2001 Acura CL-S. Headers on the CL-S were good for 30 WHP.

Sadly, that may be a correct statement.

Headers for a 3.6 will need a cat attached to it. I havent found a single shop willing to install a HFC let alone go catless. The second one is a $1500 fine for the shop. I cant even get an off-road pipe.

I am on 91 so I will not see 50whp over baseline with intake, exhaust and tune like Italian Legacy. If I can see 240whp on the dyno I have been using, it will be great.

I just realized I never gave Mike my shipping info. I have a feeling it will take some time to get the etune done as I have never done it before.

Edited by fredrik94087

We need McDowell or Td_d to check this out Rob! Should be it!!

Nah, I didn't really get a chance to look at what I did before I went to work this morning, but I think that's just a data log and not an actual ROM image.

I sort of created an ad hoc definition file for my ROM from what I'm assuming is ItalianLegacy's definition file I found on the RomRaider forum. I'm not going to use it for changing or flashing anything, but it does allow me to see what can be changed using the ecuflash software.

Yup, that's what I needed. This rom's calibration id (CAL) is DE5K800B, not yet defined. I'll pull one together for you.

Incidentally, this is the last definition I put up (for Paul at ECS) - 2013 USDM 3.6 Legacy:

http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10386

Yup, that's what I needed. This rom's calibration id (CAL) is DE5K800B, not yet defined. I'll pull one together for you.

Incidentally, this is the last definition I put up (for Paul at ECS) - 2013 USDM 3.6 Legacy:

Nice! Would you say that all usdm 2013 3.6r limiteds have the same definition regardless of state (california versus say utah)?

Usually the CAL ids are territory specific - i.e. USDM, EDM, AUDM, SADM etc. not state specific. The only time I've seen a difference is if it's a PZEV vehicle - and then the logic also tends to differ (since there are 5 O2 sensors).

I used that ID number and inserted it into the 2011 USDM 3.6 Legacy's EcuFlash definition and I was able to at least view my ROM with it. Obviously, I won't use that because it would most likely brick my ECU, but it did allow me to poke around a bit. I tried that method with the 2013 file, but it wouldn't work with either EcuFlash or RomRaider using the appropriate def files, so I'm guessing the 2012 is more closely related to the 2011 than it is the 2013.

Big things happening over here.

I think you use those logger defs in romraider to view the logging files which I think is that first file you pulled the .csv one.

Haven't logged anything yet in my car so I'm going just from memory from reading.

Will be soon though. Getting tuned this Saturday.