LegacyGT.com

Official 3.6R Mod List

2013+ OEM 26mm FSB installed today by AZP. Apparently, this is the only FSB upgrade that fits the 3.6, so it should be added as an official mod.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2013-3-6r-front-sway-bar-install-2010-192270.html

Done!

Please PM me next time as well to make sure I don't miss a request.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were these logs taken straight after flashing? I'm wondering why IAM is zero. What did you use to log - Romraider logger?

They were logged direct to SD card right after flashing the patch to the ecu.

50 shot nitrous tune video and data incoming.

Another April fools?

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

For ItalianLegacy or whoever else has done the poly bushings...

How many hours were you charged to do all the bushings that are available for the car.

This includes the Front and Rear control arm bushings, the bump steer kit, etc.

EDIT: All the following items:

1. Whiteline 26mm swaybar mount bushing...no part number.

2. KCA313 Roll Center Kit

3. KCA406 Front Control Arm Inner Rear Bushing and Positive Caster kit.

4. KDT905 Rear Differential Positive Power Front Kit

5. W63225 Rear Upper Inner Control Arm Bushing Kit

6. W0568 Rear Trailing Arm Front Bushing Kit

7. KB-017WLS Kartboy Whiteline Front Swaybar Spacers

8. Whiteline front camber bolts

How many hours do you figure?

Edited by fredrik94087
spelling

They were logged direct to SD card right after flashing the patch to the ecu.

Post up your logcfg.txt - I think some parameters are not properly defined in the file.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok, well switch back to either the 1bit extended parameter IAM or 4 bit, not convinced it's reading it properly now (or log a little more but not straight after flashing, when IAM is set to 0). Also - why are you logging wastegate duty? It's NA, not forced induction, there is no wastegate duty...

This may take a while ... I think it took the subie Indy about 3-4 hours but I may have installed a few other thinks as well. I think the KCA 375s need to be pressed in. So Perhaps less the 375s, 4-6 hours.

For ItalianLegacy or whoever else has done the poly bushings...

How many hours were you charged to do all the bushings that are available for the car.

This includes the Front and Rear control arm bushings, the bump steer kit, etc.

EDIT: All the following items:

1. Whiteline 26mm swaybar mount bushing...no part number.

2. KCA313 Roll Center Kit

3. KCA406 Front Control Arm Inner Rear Bushing

4. KDT905 Rear Differential Positive Power Front Kit

5. W63225 Rear Upper Inner Control Arm Bushing Kit

6. W0568 Rear Trailing Arm Front Bushing Kit

7. KB-017WLS Kartboy Whiteline Front Swaybar Spacers

8. Whiteline front camber bolts

9. KCA375 Front Positive Caster kit

How many hours do you figure?

Edited by minuccims

This may take a while ... I think it took the subie Indy about 3-4 hours but I may have installed a few other thinks as well. I think the KCA 375s need to be pressed in. So Perhapsles the 375s, 4-6 hours.

Thanks a lot, Minuccims. I'll give them an additional hour for alignment.

Cheers!

Ok, well switch back to either the 1bit extended parameter IAM or 4 bit, not convinced it's reading it properly now (or log a little more but not straight after flashing, when IAM is set to 0). Also - why are you logging wastegate duty? It's NA, not forced induction, there is no wastegate duty...

I already flashed my ECU back to stock without the patch. I'm probably not going to bother with another log pull and if I decide to do a tune, I will just let the pros do it.

All the items I have in the log were from the suggestions made on the RomRaider forum; I have no clue what wastegate duty, or any of the other stuff is. Every thing I've done to this point is purely informational for the rest of the 3.6 community.

I had to fix my post #232. I had a line item 9 on there that was not applicable.

Line item 3 is the caster adjustment kit.

-Fredrik

Hey Guys, wow looks like alot has been going on here since I helped ItalianLegacy with his 2011 3.6. I have been working with Oren to get the rom opened up properly for a 2013. Has anyone successfully gotten their 2013 rom to open in ECUFlash?

-Paul

I have the definition file for the 2013, but I'm missing the ROM image.

• 2 weeks later...

Updates on page 1:

Intake:

AFE Pipe + Straight Pipe + AEM Cone vs AFE/Takeda intake + HKS Funnel by fredrik94087

2.3whp and 2wtq. 3whp/3wtq at 5250 on Superflow. STP corrected.

Estimate 11whp and 11wtq with modified AFE intake (subtracting exhaust)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost....7&postcount=28

Brakes:

DBA 4000 F/R rotos paired with Hawk pads by Mannyapolis

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost....9&postcount=52

Build List:

Stevenc1703's

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...ld-223519.html

In other news...0-60 times are looking promising for two 3500# cars with AWD and 5AT (fredrik94087 and Perscitus).

Once we gather some more data, I may create a section with 0-60 times which includes mod list and dyno numbers (if available).

Is there anything I'm missing on the first page???

Cheers!

Links are not working

Sorry Tidal. I copy pasted from page 1. Page 1 links work.

Question! I absolutely love the CBE that was installed last year on my 3.6r, but I'm (fingers crossed) going to be buying a 2011 GT here later this month. Any chance I can swap my current setup without too many headaches?

My apologies for where this is posted, but I looked in the naturally aspirated section and there isn't a whole lot of activity :/

Question! I absolutely love the CBE that was installed last year on my 3.6r, but I'm (fingers crossed) going to be buying a 2011 GT here later this month. Any chance I can swap my current setup without too many headaches?

My apologies for where this is posted, but I looked in the naturally aspirated section and there isn't a whole lot of activity :/

I'm guessing you'd only be able to re-use the ABE portion, and you'd have to beg the manufacturer to sell you the DP and Mid-pipe by themselves???

Yeah I think you're begging on this and you'll be lucky to save. That said the mods may still be cheaper than a fresh install. So beg away and maybe someone can rescue you with spare parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk