LegacyGT.com

Official 3.6R Mod List

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good dialogue. Let's keep the information flowing and if anyone thinks I need to add anythign else to the first post, please send me a PM.

Cheers!

Edited by fredrik94087

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

^^^ I will venture to guess that you will gain 9whp and 8wtq. Any takers?

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

still waiting for my turn on the dyno.. hes been tuning a visconti brz since i got here at 10:30. it sounds sick and i been bullshitting with pauls bro to pass time.. i dont mind the wait. still beats the shit outta workin :D i think 15whp and 20+wtq.

still waiting for my turn on the dyno.. hes been tuning a visconti brz since i got here at 10:30. it sounds sick and i been bullshitting with pauls bro to pass time.. i dont mind the wait. still beats the shit outta workin :D i think 15whp and 20+wtq.

10 and 10 max...I'll betcha 5 muffler bearings!

I hope you get more. If they can extract 15whp with intake and another tune, I would be floored!

need to get to a computer but it made 20whp from the intake.. boom!

I guess it's time for me to eat my shorts :redface:

That's great news.

Yes, please post something so I can linky on the first page.

look at this sexy data! This is the ECS Stage 2 tune for the Legacy 3.6R!.. was a long day and a great experience sitting shotgun with Bossman Paul watching him work his magic on the MUSTANG dyno.

Try not to get any tickets on the way home!

Any possibility some one could compile a open source tuning thread/sticky?

I contemplated just cutting and pasting some of the stuff already out there, but I'm sure there are more qualified people with a much better knowledge of tuning who should do it and maintain it.

Please someone step up.

look at this sexy data! This is the ECS Stage 2 tune for the Legacy 3.6R!.. was a long day and a great experience sitting shotgun with Bossman Paul watching him work his magic on the MUSTANG dyno.

My turn! Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk