I just came back from buying a can-o-air for someone at the office

Makes me think of "Perrie-air"

Next thing to do is go get one of those "bottles-o-water" :dm:

Jesse

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*rant ON*

It amazes me how painfully dumb some people can be. I am getting several e-mails reporting problems they are having with the system. What makes it worse is that they are replying to one of the several system wide e-mails in which I was warning everyone that the system is being upgraded today and please do not plan on using it today. If they had bothered to read my e-mail instead of blindly replying to it, their questions would have been answered.

*rant OFF*

*rant ON*

It amazes me how painfully dumb some people can be. I am getting several e-mails reporting problems they are having with the system. What makes it worse is that they are replying to one of the several system wide e-mails in which I was warning everyone that the system is being upgraded today and please do not plan on using it today. If they had bothered to read my e-mail instead of blindly replying to it, their questions would have been answered.

*rant OFF*

:lol: Yeah, that's pretty damn bad.

I just realized I am off in an hour. This is because my company is too cheap to pay me overtime :mad: so at 40 hours - no matter how I got them - I leave.

W00t!! Problem? I'd love a 4/10 schedule. I used to work a 6/12. Three day weekends rock!

Patagonian GTQuote:

Originally Posted by Drift Monkey

My lower back has been giving me problems lately. It's friggin' killing me right now! :(

didn't Jedi tell you are supposed to get on yours knees instead of leaning over?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: HAW HAW....

Guest JessterCPA

Ya know what would be cool?

An LGT with OB springs in the back! Get that old-school hot-rod look! That and a set of Crager's.

Schweet!

Jesse

Archived