LegacyGT.com

Wicked Bro Meet LGT Meetup

Nrw

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My pics from WBM (with apologies to Steve-Ellesedil and McKenzie for not snapping a pic of your rides)

I can see part of mine in pic #9. It's the RRP parked directly behind the black Forester.

I can see part of mine in pic #9. It's the RRP parked directly behind the black Forester.

Then you were just a stone's throw from our group (NRW, Dujo, me, SPC, Ellesedil, JermTheElf, Noah'sScreennameHere)... we were just to the right of that white STi (Bren's old ride)!

Then you were just a stone's throw from our group (NRW, Dujo, me, SPC, Ellesedil, JermTheElf, Noah'sScreennameHere)... we were just to the right of that white STi (Bren's old ride)!

I guess I pulled in just before you guys. The blue WRX next to me was from NJ and I had white one from DE following me up 91 and 84.

No pics of mine either. What gives?

Ha! Would have had to take multiple pics to get all the pieces of your car! ;)

Jase and CT08, y'all rolled with the wrong crew! So close to the cool kids table, just not quite ready to eat with us at lunch. :lol:

Ha! Would have had to take multiple pics to get all the pieces of your car! ;)

Jase and CT08, y'all rolled with the wrong crew! So close to the cool kids table, just not quite ready to eat with us at lunch. :lol:

I made my own table! :)

Anyone know what happened on 84 in waterbury the morning of the WBM? I guess around 50 subarus got pulled over by troopers according to my fiance.

Not surprising :lol:

Anyone know what happened on 84 in waterbury the morning of the WBM? I guess around 50 subarus got pulled over by troopers according to my fiance.

because racecar

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

My gf liked the ride up there the best. Says we were like the mighty ducks when on the highway all in formation and such. My apologies to Dujo and the nice guy behind me (Jerm's friend) who had to deal with the crazy gestures... and legs... that were protruding out of my windows. I hope it wasnt a major distraction.

I can wait till next year. No rush.

My gf liked the ride up there the best. Says we were like the mighty ducks when on the highway all in formation and such. My apologies to Dujo and the nice guy behind me (Jerm's friend) who had to deal with the crazy gestures... and legs... that were protruding out of my windows. I hope it wasnt a major distraction.

I can wait till next year. No rush.

what did I miss being the lead car? :lol:

Archived