LegacyGT.com

Wicked Bro Meet LGT Meetup

Nrw

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry guys, I had to run (I was already late). I spent 30 minutes filling out 40 raffle tickets at Kaizen Tuning for the AP. The guys at booth kept telling people to just fill them out if they couldn't stay so that's what I did. Here's hoping an inexpensive (free) AP is in my near future.

I'm still hearing boxer motors ringing in my ears, even though there are no cars around me anymore.

Had fun guys. Thanks for putting that together Neil. Thanks also to all that showed. Way more fun this year with you fine ladies and gentlemen than it was last year dragging my 4 yo and 2 yo by myself with no help from the wife and no stroller.

Good time, I'm burnt. Going to crack open a beer and go thru the few pics I took.

Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you CT folks, just never got a chance to run over there.

Crispy face here too :-) Was me, my brother in-law and my nephew's first time going (my nephew owns my old 2002 bug eye now) - we had a great time browsing through the vendors admiring all the beautiful Subies. Got to listen in on the exhaust competition and watch a little auto-x before declaring ourselves too burnt to hang around for the raffle. GREAT discount from Cobb on the AccessPORT - Stage 1 as of tonight :-) Was really hoping to see a tricked out Legacy though! Only saw half a dozen Legacies on my way back through the parking lot to drive home.

There was A LOT more legacy gt's than i thought.

CT08 and jasejase were m.i.a.

Spent most of my time waiting. Waiting to go over to the line to get into WBM. Actually waiting in line to get into WBM. Then doing XYZ. Then waiting in line for tshirt and bag. XYZ again. Then waiting for raffle to start. Waiting for raffle to be over. Then home.

Props to Nrw for bringing the pop up tent. Im pretty sure my gf and the baby kate (?) were most appreciative of it.

Props to Nrw for bringing the pop up tent. Im pretty sure my gf and the baby kate (?) were most appreciative of it.

Were you the guys with the 4x pop-ups? We walked by that area of the lot!

CT08 and jasejase were m.i.a.

They were over in the tent city, which I dropped the ball and didn't get over there.

BTW Felt bad waking your girlie up when I was packing up. She was out there napping under it lol

Next year, unless something else has broken on it... I shall bring a tricked out legacy. Or is it?

Looks stock to me :shrug:

Crispy face here too :-) Was me, my brother in-law and my nephew's first time going (my nephew owns my old 2002 bug eye now) - we had a great time browsing through the vendors admiring all the beautiful Subies. Got to listen in on the exhaust competition and watch a little auto-x before declaring ourselves too burnt to hang around for the raffle. GREAT discount from Cobb on the AccessPORT - Stage 1 as of tonight :-) Was really hoping to see a tricked out Legacy though! Only saw half a dozen Legacies on my way back through the parking lot to drive home.

When you really want your mind blown, hit up BrenTuning :)

Were you the guys with the 4x pop-ups? We walked by that area of the lot!

No we had a small group of 7 Legacys (2 5th gen GTs, 4 4th gen GTs, 1 2.5i) over by the hill on the vendor row side. Had a single world rally bro tent.

Archived