• Last Reply
I just hope to get another coozie

i have 4 of them from last year, you can have mine :lol:

I hope I don't get herpes again

you shouldnt BMX wont be there this year

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Weather looks good. Still need to wash my car even though it had a free bath all day yesterday. Trying to decide whether to rock the crossbars and/or Thule box. Think I'm just gonna go for the clean lines (no box, no bars). Purchased ticket online last night. Printed it out today. See you guys tomorrow around 9ish.

No tinty tinty for me. Independent contractor that helps out at Rayco was in NY and didnt come back because of the storm. Other places are gunna charge $200+... ill save my money and wait till next week.

Gave mine a quick wash and put it back in the garage till the threat of isolated thunderstorms is gone. Just need to vac it out.

Weather looks good. Still need to wash my car even though it had a free bath all day yesterday. Trying to decide whether to rock the crossbars and/or Thule box. Think I'm just gonna go for the clean lines (no box, no bars). Purchased ticket online last night. Printed it out today. See you guys tomorrow around 9ish.

I vote clean lines :)

I will be driving down with my friends but I wouldn't mind parking next to you guys if there is room. I should be getting there around 9:30 and waiting in line. We can get as many Legacy as possible together.

I will be driving down with my friends but I wouldn't mind parking next to you guys if there is room. I should be getting there around 9:30 and waiting in line. We can get as many Legacy as possible together.

Best way to ensure we're in line together is to meet in Sturbridge first and convoy the rest of the way together.

It would be pretty difficult to coordinate getting together once we're already in line. Feel free to meet us ahead of time or if it works out that you see us in line and want to follow us in, it's all good. Regardless, feel free to find us and hang out at any point during the day. How hard can it be to track us down? Two fifth gens, a silver 4th gen, a blue 4th gen wagon and a 2006 unicorn.

Important fashion question :lol:... Am I "that guy" (don't be that guy) if I wear my Blipshift "The World is Flat" shirt today? ;)

I have a feeling you won't be the only one :lol:

Archived