LegacyGT.com

Wicked Bro Meet LGT Meetup

Nrw

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll have an EZ-up behind my car at the car show staging... bring folding chairs and feel free to hang!

I will keep an eye out for your car I have always wanted to see it in person. If you find yourself in the parking lot look for the 4-6 ez up's in a row and swing on by for a "soda"

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Two years ago was the WORST, no shade and about 80-90 degrees. At least this year like last year we will be under EZ up tents

That's the year you left early like a little girl.

That's the year you left early like a little girl.

no i left at like 3-330pm and i was there at 9am

you dont get there till like 12-1 missy so dont talk. Once you get all dolled up and put on your makeup.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Just bought my tickets.

Car is detailed. Trying to find a place nearby that doesnt charge and arm and a leg to get my windows tinted before Sunday... we shall see.

Pay a few bucks more and take your time finding the right guy to do it, when getting your windows tinted. Shitty tint looks like shitty tint.

Pay a few bucks more and take your time finding the right guy to do it, when getting your windows tinted. Shitty tint looks like shitty tint.

Rayco in Auburn.

Saturday i have to call them around 930 and see if they can fit me in. He said most likely he can because he is staying late (he works from 9-12 that day). So since im only doing door windows, its going to cost $150.. Not too bad. I was prepared to pay up to $180. Most people charge $50/window.

But they warranty their work. Only problem is I have work at 715 and ill either need to get my gf to follow me and bring me back home so i can go to work and same thing when it needs to be picked up. Or have my pop drive it there and get it done. Although, he said he doesnt want to be responsible for anything. So we shall see....

You clearly need to get back into a turbo Subaru. There's some nice 4th gen wagons for sale on the forum. :D

I will now that i have a solid beater car, my motorcycle fixed up i can now look for my weekend warrior! Most likely looking at STi or BRZ (which would get boosted of course lol). Shall see you ladies sunday though

Archived