LegacyGT.com

Wicked Bro Meet LGT Meetup

Nrw

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also if anyone is attending this one and doesn't have my number yet, pm me so we can exchange numbers. I don't want something like what happened to Shaun at the last meet again :lol:

Commonwealth folk... hmpf

What you and Jay and Jose aren't all going to hold hands on the way up?

OK! everyone please do me a favor and keep your fingers crossed... positive thoughts for my build this week. Hopefully I don't screw anything up and hopefully i'll be hanging out with you all this weekend!

Shaun

We settle on a time yet?

No.

There has been early entry in the past, so there may be more of a line to get in this year. Sounds like we may not be able to accurately predict it though.

Meh. You get what you get and you don't get upset. ;)

I will be there so if anyone besides Nrw wants to meet me I will be in the parking lot tailgating under the 4 or so EZ-up tents. I will have cold "soda's" if anyone wants to swing on by
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

We settle on a time yet?

Not yet, I'm kind of leaning towards the earlier time myself.

I will be there so if anyone besides Nrw wants to meet me I will be in the parking lot tailgating under the 4 or so EZ-up tents. I will have cold "soda's" if anyone wants to swing on by

I hope your BPV line blows off again

I vote we aim for an earlier arrival... smallish group of us, should be able to coordinate reasonably well and get there close to our intended meet time. Larger groups (Nasioc meets, etc) will probably take longer to assemble and show up later than intended? Would be preferable not to be behind 100 Nasioc WRXs and STis that all came from the Mass Pike rest stop together...

Just my $0.02.

Not yet, I'm kind of leaning towards the earlier time myself.

I hope your BPV line blows off again

aw :wub: you care so much

btw i dont think it blew off i think i pulled the line off by mistake when i installed it.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I vote we aim for an earlier arrival... smallish group of us, should be able to coordinate reasonably well and get there close to our intended meet time. Larger groups (Nasioc meets, etc) will probably take longer to assemble and show up later than intended? Would be preferable not to be behind 100 Nasioc WRXs and STis that all came from the Mass Pike rest stop together...

Just my $0.02.

My exact thoughts

Early it is, updated the first post with this. I'll bring the EZ-up with me as well.

Caravan Info:

Meet in the lot behind the Bently Pub (362 Main Street Sturbridge, Massachusetts 0156)

Plan on leaving around 9-915ish

Arrival to Stafford springs would be 930ish, should hopefully beat most of the brotatos.

If you don't have my number and are attending this, pm me so we can exchange numbers. No Legacy left behind!

Map Link

Early it is, updated the first post with this. I'll bring the EZ-up with me as well.

If you have an extra ez up please lmk if I can borrow it for that day

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Archived