LegacyGT.com

Vacation Picures 8

Heticor

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mmm yes, please continue discussing your plans to steal.

So...you don't want in, then?

Heticor, did you want to be the buyer/distributor? Your thread, your show; just curious. If I can figure a way to host the pics for people to download, I'd be willing to buy the pics too if you didn't want to.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

mmm yes, please continue discussing your plans to steal.

wait a minute, we are not stealing anything here, just a bunch of people that are collecting money to buy CDs to burn vacation pictures. if you know that something illegal is going on please hurry up and go to the police is your good citizen duty. Mr. frog

Heticor, did you want to be the buyer/distributor? Your thread, your show; just curious. If I can figure a way to host the pics for people to download, I'd be willing to buy the pics too if you didn't want to.

really I don't care , as long every body who is in can get the pictures is ok for me , if you can host the pictures is better, we can through PM coordinate how to collect the CDs money.

• 2 weeks later...

well , we are 15, I think is enough people.

Dbl-D718, offered to coordinate. and hosted.

if he still interested, we should pm him to arrange the payments.

please Dbl-D718, replay id you still available.

regards,

Dbl_D718Sorry, been super busy. I'm still in, just need to make sure I set up the hosting stuff right. 06-11-2013 03:23 PM

How long take to set up the hosting? mean while we can set the payment to your paypal account, collect the money and buy the CD, we can coordinate this through PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived