LegacyGT.com

Vacation Picures 8

Heticor

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Files are uploading to the net right now. They are very large files, so this might take a while...

They should be available to everyone soon.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

I'll send the link as soon as possible, possibly tonight. My upload failed this morning, so it's running again.

I'm uploading them to a file sharing site. I will send everyone a password and a link to DL the files from their servers (since that'll be faster than my home connection).

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

Unavailable in my area, AFAIK :(

Fios is awesome other than its about 2x the cost of the same speed cable. The great thing about fios is that the upload speed usually is close to the download speed. I cannot get it at my new house either.

started my download last night around 7 and it is still running 4gb of 5.8 and says 7 hours left. I have fios and has the upgrade speeds. FAIL

I'm at the same exact point. Its taking a really long time. Right around 4.0gb it slowed to a crawl.

Go Cardinals!

Sorry, I've been at work all day so I'm just reading all this now. It must be the extra demand because I downloaded both files together at an acceptable pace.

I'm creating a torrent right now.

Archived