LegacyGT.com

Vacation Picures 8

Heticor

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Work up this morning and the torrent had completed and I'd already uploaded the discs 2x over! Burned EAST and it loaded up in the car no problem. Thanks again, Dbl_D718 for getting this organized and delivered for all of us! I'll be sure to keep seeding on my end

Go Cardinals!

Glad this worked for everyone!

I don't have any DLers currently, so hopefully that means most people have finished up successfully.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

I'm not sure it'd work from an iPad or not. Have you ever used a torrent client before? I prefer uTorrent myself.

So, download the torrent file from the link I sent, then open it with the torrent client. Your download should then start automatically.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

I'm not sure it'd work from an iPad or not. Have you ever used a torrent client before? I prefer uTorrent myself.

So, download the torrent file from the link I sent, then open it with the torrent client. Your download should then start automatically.

There may be an app to download the torrent for the Ipad(there is for android), but you still need to be able to burn it with a DVD burner and dual layer disc. A dual layer DVD is a a special kind that holds up to ~8.6 GB instead of the usual ~4.5 GB. You should be able to pick them up at your local best buy, you just need to make sure you get the dual layer ones, otherwise the pictures wont fit.

Easiest Way - Download this and install on your PC: http://www.utorrent.com/, then download the torrent file he sent out and open it using the utorrent software. Then use a program called imgburn to burn the pictures to the dual layer disk you purchased.

Easiest Way - Download this and install on your PC: http://www.utorrent.com/, then download the torrent file he sent out and open it using the utorrent software. Then use a program called imgburn to burn the pictures to the dual layer disk you purchased.

Also worth mentioning. The built in ISO burner in Windows 7 and 8 works to burn this. Just right click the ISO file and click burn, put in your DL DVD and enjoy.

Go Cardinals!

Now that all the starters have gotten it, or i assume so since no one has leached from me for a few days, will we release this to the public?

They can use version 6 that is out there as far as I am concerned. People were given plenty of time to get into this for a very small price. People too cheap to do that dont deserve to get in on this.

Just my opinion.

Go Cardinals!

Now that all the starters have gotten it, or i assume so since no one has leached from me for a few days, will we release this to the public?

Why would we do that? We paid for it (kinda), they can too.

Archived