LegacyGT.com

Vacation Picures 8

Heticor

Current status: still waiting on several people to pay. I'm going to guess that most who haven't paid yet have backed out of the group.

Currently, I have payment from 15 members.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DBL, did you get this guy?

how many we are now?

Yes, haven't heard from him since I sent him info.

We currently have 16.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

DBL, and the rest of the list.

I guest we are 16, looking for 20, however we could not wait for ever if nobody else is interested.

I propose to split the 4 spots in 16, it is about 3.5 per head.

what are your thoughts?

DBL, and the rest of the list.

I guest we are 16, looking for 20, however we could not wait for ever if nobody else is interested.

I propose to split the 4 spots in 16, it is about 3.5 per head.

what are your thoughts?

Sure why not lol

I have an Excel sheet of who has paid and who has not. 17 have paid now. I will PM those that have not for a last attempt.

I agree tho, I'd like to order the discs sooner than later as I'm sure everyone else would as well.

I will PM you, Gritter, in a couple minutes

I will order the discs tonight. Anyone else that requests joining after this post will have to pay a few bucks more than the original group and have to wait a week or two longer to get the files from me so that the first group has higher DL speeds.

EDIT: Discs have been ordered :D

I will PM you, Gritter, in a couple minutes

I will order the discs tonight. Anyone else that requests joining after this post will have to pay a few bucks more than the original group and have to wait a week or two longer to get the files from me so that the first group has higher DL speeds.

EDIT: Discs have been ordered :D

Just missed it.. Can you PM me the details? I dont mind paying a few bucks more, after I saw 2004 in the system, decided its time for an update. Thx!

Archived