LegacyGT.com

4 Guys in a 5eat Stage II v/s 05 TL A-spec 6Spd

It was my turn to carpool to a meeting this morning:( As soon as we get to our meeting location a guy standing outside (35-40 yrs old) starts asking me questions about my car......wow a hood scoop.....man those exhaust pipes a huuuuge......that is only a 4? Kind of a waste isn't it?

Instead of getting into a lengthy conversation, I just blew him off.

Once we get into the meeting there is chatty again.....He's the one speaking @ the meeting:rolleyes:

Once the meeting comes to an end he comes over & tells me he has a new Acura TL A-Spec 6 spd. I informed him a buddy of mine has the same car & that it is very nice! He then says don't you ever get tired of him blowing you away.......I:lol: :lol: and say That little 4 banger is pretty quick;) He just chuckles & it's off to our cars.

Remember I have 4 men in my vehicle, we will say they avg about 190-200lbs each. After being on the road for a couple of minutes Mr. Chatty pulls up beside us.

I had no intentions on amusing him especially with 800lbs of beef in the car.....BUUUUUTTTTT The owner tells me from the backseat "I have heard this car is pretty quick".... I knew it was on......

I put my passenger window down & told him "I've got 4 guys in this car......remember that;) I knew it would be a close race with that kind of weight in the car. I powerbraked to 3k & off we went! 30....60....80...in the backseat my boss is laughing his *ss off:)

He never came any closer than about my rear wheel:lol:

I put my passenger side window down & Chatty just looks strait ahead keeps on going by:p :p

Everyone in the car was laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes!

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

...with 800lbs of beef in the car.....

ROFLMAO!!!! :lol:

Oh man that was a great story. :)

Your boss should give you a raise!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

"...man those exhaust pipes a huuuuge......that is only a 4? Kind of a waste isn't it?"

Its funny that he said that to you, because every time I see an Acura, I think the same thing about them.

Glad to hear you put this guy in his place.

Its a blast to tear someone up with all your friends/co-workers in the car. Makes it so much more fun. :D

oh come on! 800+ lbs in an AUTO Stg 2 vs a TL 6spd?! you got to be kidding me!? Some people need to shut their mouths before saying anything about ANY car, hell, even I have respect for all cars, stock or not.

Not only that the A-spec guy was an arrogant fool, but he allowed an automatic GT go by him?!

Well, I can believe the story.. some poor shmuck in a A-spec try to outrun me in my STOCK GT with me in and my gf in the car some random odd night.. lets just say, the guy got soo nervous trying to keep up with me that you can hear that he hit his rev limiter a couple of times pretty hard.. hell, I even gave him a 5mph/10ft. rolling start for his TL. Don't let my decals fool you, I aint some punk kid ricer ;):p

Keefe

Keefe

Archived