LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your Legacy today? [PNW Edition]

tpeterson4237

Isn't the front one smaller than the back one? Where you live at? I am in Gladstone Oregon

I hold it down for the hood here in Eugene, OR. I'm not too sure on the dimensions of it, but if you want it, you're more than welcome to have it, or if you give me an address I can ship it via UPS!

Completely opposite of a93x, after going straight-piped, I have two magnaflow mufflers for the LGT if anyone needs them. I'd be down for cash ($125), or a trade for some gauges or some sort of dress-up or electronics! Pictures upon request.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he willing to make a few more?

Yes they are for sale. He does a cool "second amendment " on too wilth a pistol or rifle outline.

torque impresses girrls, hp impresses flat-bills

So I did this over the last two weeks, but I did have the plugs changed today, I paid for that though because I was feeling lazy after spending the last two Thursday nights installing the turbo and the turbo inlet myself.

Bought a BNR 16g to replace what was left of the VF40. Looks like the previous owner hacked it up and basically turned it into a 15lb exhaust diverter, so that was cool.

Then when installing the turbo I saw what was left of the turbo inlet and bought a new one, if it fails again I will definitely spend the money to have somebody else do it though, complete PITA.

Ordered a Prosport Halo boost gauge today and I'm scheduling my tune tomorrow. That'll be it until I save up the $ to tackle the suspension.

turbo4.jpg.1a09449a48e20a26e580b9a7ea421cdb.jpg

turbo3.jpg.9dc3b24111f0341c42075e059cb580b9.jpg

turbo1.jpg.0d18bb26b59587fa2eef3fe6fc637709.jpg

turbo2.jpg.e2660b974960c5fb58c6a2e92cb73ebc.jpg

intake.jpg.4d7468329ba95f2e58366538ca4e54da.jpg

So I did this over the last two weeks, but I did have the plugs changed today, I paid for that though because I was feeling lazy after spending the last two Thursday nights installing the turbo and the turbo inlet myself.

Bought a BNR 16g to replace what was left of the VF40. Looks like the previous owner hacked it up and basically turned it into a 15lb exhaust diverter, so that was cool.

Then when installing the turbo I saw what was left of the turbo inlet and bought a new one, if it fails again I will definitely spend the money to have somebody else do it though, complete PITA.

Ordered a Prosport Halo boost gauge today and I'm scheduling my tune tomorrow. That'll be it until I save up the $ to tackle the suspension.

Wow that turbo looks so bad lol.

Finished up this terrible project. I hate car audio now haha.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m584/atabeyta/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0044_zpse2beb577.jpg

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m584/atabeyta/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0045_zpsef7330cb.jpg

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m584/atabeyta/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0054_zpsda65998d.jpg

Yes, I will tuck the wire. Yes, that amp is ancient- it works and was free. Haha.

The power wires are run from the battery through the driver front fender into the fender liner and through a magical grommet that goes way up in the driver footwell, then down the kick panel of the front and rear seats, under the rear seat and into the trunk. Not to bad really, the RCAs just suck to deal with- having a stock head unit. I also wired for a 4 channel amp for when I get good speakers in there.

bought cusco rear braces & upper rear arm from underdog.

Funny..now that I have a "racecar", I'm more interested in getting the wagon to handle better. Before it was good enough. Somehow, I see a better set of C/O in my future. And aero mods (front air dam & rear diffuser). And a better exhaust (nameless's muffler delete is wicked). And a fix for the wheels bearings (08's and up, dont have the same failure rate). So much ideas and so little money

He blocked the VF40? :confused:

That's so frankenstienian LOL!

Kicked back some brews with a couple buddies, washed cars and BSed. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/30/umynuneh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6

Put the new BNR 16G in my gal today. Easy to take off, PIA to put the new one in. One of the coolant line attachments to the turbo had incorrect fitment and my AVO TMIC was just... Let's just say I hope not to take it off again! :lol:

Oh, and the dam wastegate had a bigger nipple than the hose I had, so I had to Frankenstein some hose I found until I buy correct ones... I'll post pics tomorrow, I'm beat.

And I found out I broke my TGV sensor.... Grrrr. Looks like I can't even test her until I get that dam thing fixed. :( If anyone has a spare sensor I can buy please PM me?

I know it's not a "what did you do to your legacy yesterday" thread, but I just ordered some new Prosport gauges, a Perrin Short Ram Intake (wrinkle red to be exact), Perrin alternator and radiator shroud, and possibly some new radiator hoses!

I know it's not a "what did you do to your legacy yesterday" thread, but I just ordered some new Prosport gauges, a Perrin Short Ram Intake (wrinkle red to be exact), Perrin alternator and radiator shroud, and possibly some new radiator hoses!

I need radiator hoses bad.. Think ill order black perrins in the next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6

Soooo...

Finished the 16G install and fixed the broken TGV sensor with some metal epoxy/jb weld. Code gone! :D

Paranoid about the torn hose connecting to the compressor end, but I'll deal with that if I need to.

Now just need an adequate TUNE. Stage 3 I am here! :spin:

PlastiDipped the chrome wing and chrome emblem surround on the hatch.

Much better IMO.

Dude that looks awesome! Did the exact same a while ago. Now time to smoke out those tail lights! Just did mine today!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/01/ma5aveje.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/01/u2a4a6y9.jpg

Tyler P.

I bought a Whiteline rear swaybar for the Outback sedan. Hope to get it installed next week.

I also installed a new TPS for a hesitation issue I was having. What a difference it made! Welcome back 3.0 liter power!:wub:

Dude that looks awesome! Did the exact same a while ago. Now time to smoke out those tail lights! Just did mine today!

Thanks man, same to you!

I want to try the red-out on mine before tinting them.

I think all red looks bitchin, especially on red.

We'll see, maybe next weekend if the weather holds out?

Self proclaimed PNW Craiglist find of the day Champion, April 2014.

The shaft was bent so they ground all the fins off of the compressor side and bent them on the hot side so it wouldn't spin the bent shaft. Looks like he did it just to get the car traded in to the dealer I bought it from.

Lesson learned!

He blocked the VF40? :confused:

That's so frankenstienian LOL!

Archived