• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this color

[ATTACH]150259[/ATTACH]

on this

[ATTACH]150260[/ATTACH]

input...go!

Input incoming: You second pic was to Low Res for me to use so i just used stock pics of mine... It's MEH to me, don't hate it don't love it. would definitely be unique.

http://i.imgur.com/RBqiDyM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uHF80kN.jpg

Are you 5mt or 5eat. Sounds like something is off... The inter cooler is really what will hold you back from really getting the boost that turbo has to offer. Those numbers are very surprising.

Yea I'm 5eat, :( Apparently that is were most of my power went along with my restricticting stock tmic.

281tq? That's conservative? That's 50lbs less than mine. :eek:

Nice to have it back in time for summer. Going to goto the cruises/meets?

Yes, I hope so!

Where was your peak HP made? Pretty low?

221hp @ 6142rpm and 281tq @ 2162rpm if I remember correctly. I'll post up the a pic of the chart later today.

Input incoming: You second pic was to Low Res for me to use so i just used stock pics of mine... It's MEH to me, don't hate it don't love it. would definitely be unique.

http://i.imgur.com/RBqiDyM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uHF80kN.jpg

Thanks for the photo chop, I like it only 2 options for the stockers for me is purple or laguna secca blue seen a silver wrx with laguna seca blue rims and it was sexy

Sent from my pocket using Tapatalk

As an owner of a black wagon with gold wheels, my viewpoint is probably suspect. But I kind of like the purple wheels. Not sure I'd do it, except to piss off my wife (she hates the goldies)

I don't have goldies, but my GF hates goldies... What up with that? I think it looks good on *some* cars

As an owner of a black wagon with gold wheels, my viewpoint is probably suspect. But I kind of like the purple wheels. Not sure I'd do it, except to piss off my wife (she hates the goldies)

I'll paint mine purple if you give me Goldie's :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6

torque impresses girrls, hp impresses flat-bills

Took it to the airport for a quick flight after work and now a 6hr trip to Idaho for the weekend. No co pilot this time so it'll just be me, valentine1, CDs and some energy drinks for caffeine.

@Lawson: Why not spend the money on something more useful for your car than garrish colored wheels?

Get an AP, or a good tune -- something to enhance the longevity of your car, because, let's face it -- Longevity (staying power!) are sexy.

So Noob Question about Accessports... Do you have to own one to get benefits, or could someone (ONE OF YOU;)) Flash my ECU for me, then i can buy my own at some point? I have seen posts about them where it sounds like they are "Unsynced" with the car, not sure if this means you must have it in the car to get the tune from it...

Anything i look up on these tells the benefits but doesn't say if it must always be with you...

To expand on that -- no, you don't need to have it physically in the car, or even hooked up to the car. Once you've flashed a new map (OTS, or otherwise), unless you'd like to monitor or troubleshoot, you don't need the AP handy.

So someone wouldn't want to flash my ECU because then it would be married to my car? Is there a way to ever un-marry them? Seems like if i buy something that is $500 + i would want to be able to use it down the road on another car not spend the money again...

Although i know the $500 is pocket change for the benefits

It can be unmarried by returning the car its married to to the stock map, only one car can be flashed by the port at a time

Sent from my pocket using Tapatalk

Ah :lol: ok thank you I understand now!

Looks like i need to buy one ;)

Ah :lol: ok thank you I understand now!

Looks like i need to buy one ;)

Scan gauge 2 will do all the same things as an access port (code reading, reading veh parameters like oil temp/ psi all that ) except for storing maps. You don't need an AP. unless you plan to have multiple maps like for e85 or if your getting a speed density tune.

I just took my Blizzaks off finally and went back to the Eagle F1s. While I was at it, I finally installed the Whiteline rear swaybar. With the TriBeCa front and 20mm rear, it definetly tightened up the car. Now it needs some Bilsteins or Konis, some other bushings and i might be done playing with it:lol:

Archived