LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your Legacy today? [PNW Edition]

tpeterson4237

It honestly was the worst experience I've ever had. From going to a truck with 0 problems and no maintenance, to a car I thought I would be able to enjoy but instead putting almost the same amount of CASH into it, as I mistakenly paid for it, was really a kick in the nuts. I wish I could have parted out the Brembos / new tires & wheels / TBE / EBCS and the boost gauge but I got so nervous about the trans. I literally thought it was on it's last leg. I'll still be at NWSPECB next meet and I hope anyone in the area can make it out to the cruise I'm setting up on the 15th!

I'm excited to see what you do with her. I'll miss your car but it seems like you made a good move.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm excited to see what you do with her. I'll miss your car but it seems like you made a good move.

Thanks Andy! She's a blank canvas so I've got a lot to work with. If your in town and can make any meets let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6

torque impresses girrls, hp impresses flat-bills

Thanks Andy! She's a blank canvas so I've got a lot to work with. If your in town and can make any meets let me know!

I'll be back in town mid June. Maybe around the 15th. So after then I'll be around for some!

I'll be back in town mid June. Maybe around the 15th. So after then I'll be around for some!

Well there's a beach cruise the 15th so keep that in mind!

Enjoy the new Rex Nick! I considered that same year/color a couple years ago and held out for a LGT due to size and a bit more refinement - but a stage 2 '11 WRX is a lot of fun :)

Thanks! I wish I could have sold my car private party and not trade in because there is a specb that popped up again FS in New York I think. '08 with like 38K odo. It looked really nice.

With just TBE, cobb intake, 3 port ebcs and a opensource tune my buddy made 315whp on his hatch. Im pretty excited about it as a project but it will be staying mechanically stock for a little while.

Will you be able to make it to the next caps and taps meet?

Thanks! I wish I could have sold my car private party and not trade in because there is a specb that popped up again FS in New York I think. '08 with like 38K odo. It looked really nice.

With just TBE, cobb intake, 3 port ebcs and a opensource tune my buddy made 315whp on his hatch. Im pretty excited about it as a project but it will be staying mechanically stock for a little while.

Will you be able to make it to the next caps and taps meet?

I am about 95% in for that meet up in Camas :)

I am about 95% in for that meet up in Camas :)

Awesome!

Andy you 21 get? Get Michael and come to this meet!

Again, not a legacy, but I yesterday I finished the lift of my wife's OBS with the new tires. Unfortunately the +55 offset oem wheels made the tires hit the struts and I had to buy new wheels too. I am not a fan of the wheels but it was about the best they had in stock. Luckily, my wife likes them which is all that really matters.

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq356/rhino6303/20130601_105104.jpg

Old shot of my LGT and friends lifted legacy.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/03/ura8esy9.jpg

Painted my radiator stays and hood prop holder cardinal red in an attempt to match match my SUBTLE alternator cover and future radiator shroud...that is all

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1370233216419.jpg.97b9e794b6371d8b28a4df0ba78d88a6.jpg

cleaning out garage...have three sets of wheels with tires that are looking for a new home. Will snap some pics and post up. Might even sell the rpf1s.

I would maybe be interested in the RPF1s. Are they the 17s or 18s? IIRC you have both? :lol: I've never seen 17" RPF1s on a LGT wagon or sedan and I'm concerned they'll look small. Also maybe interested in some winter tires if you have any you're selling with lots of life left.

Saturday: Vacuumed, washed dog "ART" off windows, threw on some leather conditioner, :-/ now I slide around too much.... also put some zipties on my iPod cable and 3.5mm Aux jack to keep from tangling. Also re-did a piece of vinyl on my dash that decided to pull up once it got hot.

Archived