LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your Legacy today? [PNW Edition]

tpeterson4237

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took Ruby to get dessert and changed her oil with some Rotella T6 and a fresh new filter, detail tomorrow and hopefully PRE on saturday!

There's my girl! Nice man. I like it.

Found another one!

417892_10200879680610402_2000007460_n.jpg

Installed my new grill last night and doing some picture whoring ;)

Dude, your car is Spot. On.

:cool:

Installed my new grill last night and doing some picture whoring ;)

Looking sexy. What are your wheel/tire specs?

Found another one!

*Derpin and scrollin* "Woah holy sh!t that dick's car looks like.... oh"

I like it man. Thanks much, you can even see me derping around in the back.

That was a tough choice for me too. Since my car came with 18s, I can say comfort wise and for pothole protection the 17s are great (and these being <13.5lbs sealed it for me). Style wise, and for wider contact patch, I still wish I had some 18x8.5s at times...

Anything will be a step up from what I have now. 235/40/18 is just big. I rub way too much for my ride height. Plus these tires are a joke. I'm also torn between multi-spoke and 5-spoke. :spin::spin::spin:

Anything will be a step up from what I have now. 235/40/18 is just big. I rub way too much for my ride height. Plus these tires are a joke. I'm also torn between multi-spoke and 5-spoke. :spin::spin::spin:

What width and offset are you running?

Sent from my pocket using Tapatalk

What width and offset are you running?

Sent from my pocket using Tapatalk

Not a clue. The previous owner bought this setup. And I've never bothered to look on the inside of the wheel..

Took Ruby to get dessert and changed her oil with some Rotella T6 and a fresh new filter, detail tomorrow and hopefully PRE on saturday!

Found another one!

417892_10200879680610402_2000007460_n.jpg

Dude, your car is Spot. On.

:cool:

Everyone come to PRE tomo!!!!!!

Bar b que / dyno contest / exhaust comp/ burnout comp / contests raffles prizes and more!!!!!!!!!

OT

Installed New tires / axle / wheel bearing today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6

torque impresses girrls, hp impresses flat-bills

Everyone come to PRE tomo!!!!!!

Bar b que / dyno contest / exhaust comp/ burnout comp / contests raffles prizes and more!!!!!!!!!

OT

Installed New tires / axle / wheel bearing today.

That sounds great! Damn. Why am I in Eugene?

That sounds great! Damn. Why am I in Eugene?

Ah lame. Hopefully some other leggys show up

Drove it to the all day meet/ bar b que event at my tuning shop PRE. Got to see this awesome 2JZ swapped Volvo do 3 dyno pulls. 590/590 on E85. Really cool to see a build like this daily driven.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/19/6eqa6ebu.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/19/y9eqe7u5.jpg

The top connection of my radiator broke off with the engine on and drove about 300ft before I saw. Could anything bad have happened to the engine, it spilled quite a bit of coolant.

Upper radiator hose ripped or the radiator itself. Shouldn't have done much besides get your serpentine belt soaked. I'd go get some engine cleaner and just clean it up the best you can and top off the coolant.

It should be fine. There's plenty of coolant in there, plus you caught it soon. I had the same thing happen to me last year and everything was covered in coolant. After replacing the radiator, just clean up the engine bay and you should be set.

As far as my day has gone.. filled it up with fuel and met another LGT owner at the gas station. Pretty nice ABP sedan with blacked out headlamp housings.

Then drove by the dealership and test drove a 2014 FXT to see how the new powertrain is. Not a bad combination with the new CVT and FB engine, but drives nothing like my LGT.

The radiator nipple itself. Looks like i spilled about a gallon of fluid. I just had it towed to my mechanic so he can replace my radiator as fast as possible, as i have no time or place to do it at.

The radiator nipple itself. Looks like i spilled about a gallon of fluid. I just had it towed to my mechanic so he can replace my radiator as fast as possible, as i have no time or place to do it at.

I hope your not wasting money on a oem one. Go get a mishimoto.

Getting the tint replaced (peeling up on the movable windows), Whiteline RC/BS kit installed and some fresh Extra-S for the transmission. Thanks Outback Automotive!

Tomorrow I have an alignment scheduled. ;)

Cheers!

I'm getting an alignment also.

Besides that just drove it to and from work :lol:

Archived