LegacyGT.com

The Cheap Coilover Thread, Pros & Cons...

WaspGT

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
Hi, asshole. How many engine swaps have YOU done?

Well, let's see. Two on my G20; two on my 05 LGT (well, one swap and one rebuild); one on my brother's 01 Forester; had the engine out of my Spec.B but did not swap or rebuild (just had the intake manifold off); rebuild on my uncle's 99 Outback.

Plus, several clutch jobs on my and my brother's old G20s. And suspension work, and exhaust work, and I've had my turbo off probably 20 times, and plenty of electrical, and a bunch of other minor stuff.

Nice try, though. You were saying? :lol:

Well, let's see. Two on my G20; two on my 05 LGT (well, one swap and one rebuild); one on my brother's 01 Forester; had the engine out of my Spec.B but did not swap or rebuild (just had the intake manifold off); rebuild on my uncle's 99 Outback.

Plus, several clutch jobs on my and my brother's old G20s. And suspension work, and exhaust work, and I've had my turbo off probably 20 times, and plenty of electrical, and a bunch of other minor stuff.

Nice try, though. You wee saying? :lol:

Not gonna refute the asshole part?

Nah, probably guilty as charged. But at least I don't spread misinformation all over the forums. :lol:

Then we should be friends.

What misinformation? Because I said GN mounts were a handling mod? Or because I said that you can't make an NA into a 4th Gen GT?

Capacity to piss off lots of ppl. :eek:

Listen asshole, I'm partially your Frankenstein! Why don't you scroll back to ground zero in this thread. How the hell is one supposed to recover from yours and Sterlings abuse? Not to mention F1, GTeaser, NoDRFT, SGayseys, and all my other forum friends here. Stand back as proud parents... You made me the man I am today. Now sit the fock back and enjoy the show.

Listen asshole, I'm partially your Frankenstein! Why don't you scroll back to ground zero in this thread. How the hell is one supposed to recover from yours and Sterlings abuse? Not to mention F1, GTeaser, NoDRFT, SGayseys, and all my other forum friends here. Stand back as proud parents... You made me the man I am today. Now sit the fock back and enjoy the show.

Link?

Address so I can send some cream for your hurt butt?

• Moderators

This thread is like a circle jerk and all of the participants are college chicks with daddy issues. It's freaking me out :lol:

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators
Yes yes, chap. Good show. You're a little late to the party, Michael. TheFultonHow and I have already discussed this, and he is the acting Chief Pivot Man.

This thread is like a circle jerk and all of the participants are college chicks with daddy issues. It's freaking me out :lol:

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• I Donated
What misinformation? Because I said GN mounts were a handling mod? Or because I said that you can't make an NA into a 4th Gen GT?

And that you told someone their turbo was failing because they had a banjo bolt leak, and you said that the two-bucket wash method was pointless because the soapy bucket would just get as dirty anyway (it doesn't), and that all flex joint UPs are bad, and that was all in one thread in the past month.

And that you told someone their turbo was failing because they had a banjo bolt leak, and you said that the two-bucket wash method was pointless because the soapy bucket would just get as dirty anyway (it doesn't), and that all flex joint UPs are bad, and that was all in one thread in the past month.

U mad bro?

I don't really have much tolerance for misinformation. So, uh, maybe? :lol:

I'm with you on that...but temper it with "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and "never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained as ignorance".

I saw that turbo firsthand; the banjo bolt doesn't just fail on its own. There's other shit going on. I gave him some extra crush washers and said a prayer for him.

The two bucket method is pointless.

Flex joint UPs will never flow as well as a solid unit.

Archived