LegacyGT.com

The Cheap Coilover Thread, Pros & Cons...

WaspGT

How did Max get dragged into this nonsense???

He is supposed to be at Subiefest this weekend (without a Subie).

His Miata does need some love. He began pulling the motor at least 3 months ago. Last time I saw it (about 1 month ago) the dead motor was still under the hood and the donor was still on the ground.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did Max get dragged into this nonsense???

He is supposed to be at Subiefest this weekend (without a Subie).

His Miata does need some love. He began pulling the motor at least 3 months ago. Last time I saw it (about 1 month ago) the dead motor was still under the hood and the donor was still on the ground.

You know, its waspy. Gotta kick a guy when he's gone. Mentioned something about his Miata getting lifted.

Ah...don't you feel better now? I know I do.

Now I need to get waspy to admit to being a troll and my day is complete. :eek:

When have I ever denied it? I'm just a salesman. "It's not the deal you get, it's the deal you think you get."

You know, its waspy. Gotta kick a guy when he's gone. Mentioned something about his Miata getting lifted.

Sterling is my friend. I'll drop his name any focking time I want! He's too proud to come back and play. I do miss him here, that pompous ass!

Sadly i never riced out my old Honda. I had to go all out on the Legacy but i have left my ricer ways behind me. Its in the past...

Been wanting to draw some anime stuff on the trunk of my car and the front lip.

In your defense, earlier this week technically counts as "in the past" .

In your defense, earlier this week technically counts as "in the past" .

I love DBZ and Ive seen people stickerbomb their front lips. I just takes time to make it look good. Gonna remove the lower part of the trunk, where the license plate goes, and see if i can work something out.

I love DBZ and Ive seen people stickerbomb their front lips. I just takes time to make it look good. Gonna remove the lower part of the trunk, where the license plate goes, and see if i can work something out.

I think someone is still having issues with acceptance. You're still a ricer, you'll likely always be a ricer.

• I Donated

Stickerbomb = rice.

Also, doing that on your trunk is going to look atrocious.

Archived