LegacyGT.com

If you were given $10,000

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Recent day been thinking about doing a paint job on my car keep it silver but just brighten it up and fix the 8 years of scratches shes accumulated. anyone have a guess on price of that?

3000.00 for the paint job.

It really depends how good you want it to look. The more money the better it will look.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I Perfer my legacy look over new sedan and hatch. I love the sleeper look to be honest why i don't bling it out with wheels or other cosmetic except a new grill i hated the stock one. Would be interested if you could take the stock wheels and extend them an inch to make them 17x8

Yes, and I've got a wagon so I can dispose of the bodies rather easily. :lol:

lol i love it. probable make some money on that $10k in vegas.

Truthfully if i had the money i would just flat out do a fully built motor Vf52 turbo, Spt intake keep it clean looking i have a racer x fmic and brembos all around cusco coils and braces (have strut bars F+R) and paint job and if possible make the stock rims an inch wider to 17x8

lol i love it. probable make some money on that $10k in vegas.

Truthfully if i had the money i would just flat out do a fully built motor Vf52 turbo, Spt intake keep it clean looking i have a racer x fmic and brembos all around cusco coils and braces (have strut bars F+R) and paint job and if possible make the stock rims an inch wider to 17x8

If you're going all out, why run an SPT intake?

If you're going all out, why run an SPT intake?

i like clean engine bays everything covered not really much to see here, Spt does a nice job on keeping everything covered and supplies adequate amount of colder air rather then the stock, plus able to keep the front duck. i only want 350whp spt would do just fine a fully built engine just make me not worry at all with destroying anything.

also add in a sti trans..

Realistically, LGT related. I'd do a built motor, 6-speed STI tranny and front LSD swap, Maybe a 20g with upgraded fueling, PW IC, SPT V1.5 exhaust (or V1, I forget, or the STI mufflers) and then I think I'm out of dollars.

10k on my LGT? I'd buy tires, hubs & brake pads/fluid. And spend the rest on track fees. With any luck, I'd get 10 more days of track out of it.

10k into a Miata would be a far better spend for a track car. Ask me how I know.

If you were serious, you'd be asking "if you didnt have to work for a living, what would you do to your LGT?" 50k ought to put you into a serious fast car that is completely unique (cosworth/crawford/rallispec engine, AST 3-way c/o, bodywork that is actually aero efficient, etc)

Archived