LegacyGT.com

New Grimmspeed Up Pipe... any thoughts?

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
fulton you seem to love to pick on the new guys. instead of insulting y don't you educate nd provide this forum with your knowledge in place of your insults. that would be of some better use.

So many of you new guys just don't get it. Those of us who have been around for a while (I'm still relatively new and I'm about to buy my third LGT/OBXT, have 4000+ posts, and am a homebrew vendor on the site) provide a SHITLOAD of information, help, etc for new and old members alike. We also sling a bunch of bullshit, namely because we've gotten to know each other and enjoy bantering back and forth and sharing inside jokes...you know, like friends do. We rib each other and everyone else alike.

I go back and forth between telling / teaching noobs to search and just answering the questions even though I've answered the same question 100 times. The only thing that REALLY seems to bother all of us without a doubt is when new guys ask the question, get the correct answer, and then act like we're wrong. It's ridiculous. You ask for knowledge, receive it, and then decide you disagree with the expertise that's freely given. If that's your attitude we are all gonna hate on you, plain and simple.

fultonhow never helps anyone though, your right. He knows nothing about subarus :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go cut my springs now. BRB.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Barmanbean I completely understand what your saying. im not here to act like I know everything and im def not here to disagree with any expertise I receive. ill be sure to share my opinion but I wont proceed to tell a member with over 4 thousand posts that there wrong. im here to gain as much info as I can and hopefully a while down the road ill know as much as there is to know about our cars. I will say that im not new to the whole car scene and I do know my way around a motor. Im at a dirt track almost every weekend in the pits wrenching on a sprint car. that's something that I know all the ins and outs of and I hope to know as much about subarus as I do sprint car racing.

• I Donated Too
fulton you seem to love to pick on the new guys. instead of insulting y don't you educate nd provide this forum with your knowledge in place of your insults. that would be of some better use.

You should be grateful he's the only member giving you shit right now. ;)

I appreciate the "residual sticking up for routine", I guess, but TheFultonHow is actually very knowledgeable and since has in fact given me useful feedback a few times... This however is a roast due to a previous conversation between LosAngelesLGT and I, God Bless him. It's all good. I'm incredibly impressed with how much the majority of these guys know about these vehicles. If you kick back and read some of their threads and posts you'll see just what I mean. My questions always get answered immediately, then the threads just go to hell. But hey... That's what I'm here for. Enjoy;)

• I Donated Too
We are all here to try and help one another but you also provide us entertainment and for that we are all grateful. Otherwise all we would have to talk about would be cars. Weekend is over - off we go again...

• I Donated

Come on, man. I'm not allowed to give a smart-aleck response to a smart-aleck response? What kind of double standard is this? :lol:

But, since you complained, "cone killer" is a reference to autocross, where a club sets up a driving course in a parking lot using traffic cones, and people drive around the course at the limits trying to get the fastest time. A lot of times, in the pursuit of the fastest time, things get a little loose and a competitor smacks a cone. If they smack it particularly hard, the impact may destroy the cone. Hence, "cone killer." Satisfied? :p

Original Poster, go ahead and put it on and let us know how it turn's out

Your car, so do what you want

Try reading the entire thread before chiming in, i bought an actual GrimmSpeed Up pipe to replace the accidental cheapie purchase... and explained that about 10 pages ago :lol:

Archived