LegacyGT.com

New Grimmspeed Up Pipe... any thoughts?

was sure I saw your 10k HIDs last night, but it was some A-hole in a Civic that didn't retrofit the HIDs correctly. Guess we are even

I guess? My HID's are least fit correctly, and i dont drive a Honda;)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't followed all of your threads since you've hopped on here, but in general you've kind of been an all-around dick. What's your deal?

How am i the dik here? Am I supposed to just bend over and take all the smart ass comments from people? Sorry man, I'm not Jesus. I dont turn the other cheek.

I haven't followed all of your threads since you've hopped on here, but in general you've kind of been an all-around dick. What's your deal?

Im a dick too but I'm funny. His deal is either figuring out how to make himself funny to us entrenched forum members or he will rapidly have an "Official Help WASP GT" thread before he knows it :lol:

From one dick to another thats funny right there.

Im a dick too but I'm funny. His deal is either figuring out how to make himself funny to us entrenched forum members or he will rapidly have an "Official Help WASP GT" thread before he knows it :lol:

From ne dick to another thats funny right there.

Case and point. That would be amusing to who exactly? A gaggle of half-wits, or 6 year olds?

Case and point. That would be amusing to who exactly? A gaggle of half-wits, or 6 year olds?

Fuktard, apparently missed the fact that you are not only the most amusing one in your own thread but you joined a forum who's most senior and knowledgeable members happen to be comprised of half-wits and 6 year olds.

This is your one warning, get with the program. You gonna end up being the next MustangKiller, NJLGT, FiberglassCustoms, SPC and you gonna do it to yourself and everyone but you is going to be amused.

Fuktard, apparently missed the fact that you are not only the most amusing one in your own thread but you joined a forum who's most senior and knowledgeable members happen to be comprised of half-wits and 6 year olds.

This is your one warning, get with the program. You gonna end up being the next MustangKiller, NJLGT, FiberglassCustoms, SPC and you gonna do it to yourself and everyone but you is going to be amused.

What? WTF are you talking about? Dont threaten me dic, one warning? For what? Do you actually think im gonna let any one of you little cu__s talk down to me? Dont fool yourself into thinking you're speaking to some teenaged noob, buddy. If anyone of you wants to say something smart, expect it back 10 fold. I'm from NE, trick, thats how we live. You've been pretty helpful so far, dont turn into a jerkoff now. I'm not turning into anyone, but me, do you really think for one second that i truly care what anyone thinks about me here... on a forum? Lulz. Amazing.

What? WTF are you talking about? Dont threaten me dic, one warning? For what?

You did it to yourself. I'm not the one in charge of your fate here, you are. I warned you.:redface:

Do you actually think im gonna let any one of you little cu__s talk down to me?

Is this your first time on the interwebz?

Dont fool yourself into thinking you're speaking to some teenaged noob, buddy.

No one thinks you are a teenager. The fact that you are an adult noob is lost to no one.;)

If anyone of you wants to say something smart, expect it back 10 fold. I'm from NE, trick, thats how we live. You've been pretty helpful so far, dont turn into a jerkoff now. I'm not turning into anyone, but me, do you really think for one second that i truly care what anyone thinks about me here... on a forum? Lulz. Amazing.

Apparently you do, if you didn't you would not only not bother "returning it 10 fold" you would not be posting to begin with, 'tard.

Archived