LegacyGT.com

Hyundai 2.0T Sonata

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That must be how this guy manhandled a MS6 with his daughter in the car. Soooooo badass:

"I took out a mazdaspeed6 today... with my 10 year old daughter in the car. She gave me heck and then said it was pretty awesome. Anyway... We both rolled up to a stop light... he took me off the line, by just a little bit. When he shifted outta first, it was over. I still had a little left and then ma car shifted. held on till 100km/hr and then shut it down.

He had exhaust work done.. probably an axle back at the minimum. No intake I could tell."

Tits mcgee

If you haven't wasted 20 minutes of your life reading the 35 pages of trash from the Sonata forums that OP linked to... well... no, don't. I'll summarize it for you:

"Saw an STi driving today in the right lane. Passed him in traffic. KILL! He was mad, bro, you should have seen him fuming. I can only assume he was fuming because I was so far ahead of him, but man, it would have been so cool to see how mad he was. In my head, it was awesome. I wish you could have seen it like I did."

"FWD > AWD! AWD loses 83% of its power through the drivetrain. I read it on Wikipedia."

"Little ricer Civic got me from the launch, but I rolled up to him & got around him going through the next intersection. KILL!"

"I'm 43 years old and have lost the will to live."

"I beat a BMW M3 on a roll from 30MPH to 155MPH. What an overpriced piece of Swedish garbage."

"I nearly got a Z06 off the line, but I didn't modulate the throttle and wheelspin got the best of me. Lucky day for the Chevrolet."

"Hey - is this thread making anyone else crave dick? Sonata meat at my house in three hours!"

"I just went to the grocery store and passed a construction zone. Blew by a dump truck and two front-end loaders--all diesels! One might have even been a turbo! KILL! KILL! KILL!"

"Hey, when you guys launch really hard, does it ever feel like your car is pulling to one side? And sometimes when I'm turning and I'm trying to get around a slow-ass Maxima, I'll go WOT and the car just skids straight ahead. The last time it happened, I almost hit the on-ramp guardrail. You should have seen the looks on the faces of my wife and our 4 y/o twin boys. They were so impressed! Got the Maxima, though... he slammed on the brakes. He knew he didn't stand a chance. KILL!"

Tits mcgee

That must be how this guy manhandled a MS6 with his daughter in the car. Soooooo badass:

"I took out a mazdaspeed6 today... with my 10 year old daughter in the car. She gave me heck and then said it was pretty awesome. Anyway... We both rolled up to a stop light... he took me off the line, by just a little bit. When he shifted outta first, it was over. I still had a little left and then ma car shifted. held on till 100km/hr and then shut it down.

He had exhaust work done.. probably an axle back at the minimum. No intake I could tell."

All the way to 60mph, how dare he. You sir, are a moron if you believe this behaivor to be exclusive to Hyundai drivers.

If you haven't wasted 20 minutes of your life reading the 35 pages of trash from the Sonata forums that OP linked to... well... no, don't. I'll summarize it for you:

"Saw an STi driving today in the right lane. Passed him in traffic. KILL! He was mad, bro, you should have seen him fuming. I can only assume he was fuming because I was so far ahead of him, but man, it would have been so cool to see how mad he was. In my head, it was awesome. I wish you could have seen it like I did."

"FWD > AWD! AWD loses 83% of its power through the drivetrain. I read it on Wikipedia."

"Little ricer Civic got me from the launch, but I rolled up to him & got around him going through the next intersection. KILL!"

"I'm 43 years old and have lost the will to live."

"I beat a BMW M3 on a roll from 30MPH to 155MPH. What an overpriced piece of Swedish garbage."

"I nearly got a Z06 off the line, but I didn't modulate the throttle and wheelspin got the best of me. Lucky day for the Chevrolet."

"Hey - is this thread making anyone else crave dick? Sonata meat at my house in three hours!"

"I just went to the grocery store and passed a construction zone. Blew by a dump truck and two front-end loaders--all diesels! One might have even been a turbo! KILL! KILL! KILL!"

"Hey, when you guys launch really hard, does it ever feel like your car is pulling to one side? And sometimes when I'm turning and I'm trying to get around a slow-ass Maxima, I'll go WOT and the car just skids straight ahead. The last time it happened, I almost hit the on-ramp guardrail. You should have seen the looks on the faces of my wife and our 4 y/o twin boys. They were so impressed! Got the Maxima, though... he slammed on the brakes. He knew he didn't stand a chance. KILL!"

And there goes any credibility you might have had left. How is it you have time to write that much nonsense?

And there goes any credibility you might have had left. How is it you have time to write that much nonsense?

I was procrastinating writing a paper. Sometimes getting the nonsense out of the way gets useful ideas flowing. And my credibility as it applies to Sonatas, this thread, that forum, or you isn't something I'm going to lose any sleep over. :lol:

There is douchebaggery present in owners of just about every vehicle ever made (except for the Model A... I have only a very small sample set of those guys), but over at your new forum, the mods encourage it. Speaks volumes.

Tits mcgee

And he's Navy-trained, so he thinks and acts at the speed of light. ;)

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived