LegacyGT.com

Official DFW Area Meet Thread

famaya26

Okay, gotcha. What time does the meet start at?

First Thursday starts at 6:30pm, a half hour after they close. There's usually free food and some door prizes/contests.

My Spec B at the top of Brockway Mountain overlooking Lake Superior last fall in the UP of Michigan:

brockway.JPG

This car had never made the M-26 run and I almost wanted to leave it up there so I could do it again this fall. A scenic, challenging, and exciting drive :)

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First Thursday starts at 6:30pm, a half hour after they close. There's usually free food and some door prizes/contests.

My Spec B at the top of Brockway Mountain overlooking Lake Superior last fall in the UP of Michigan:

brockway.JPG

This car had never made the M-26 run and I almost wanted to leave it up there so I could do it again this fall. A scenic, challenging, and exciting drive :)

I will keep that in mind. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was. I'm home now. I'm in for next week. Wheels will be on by then.

Cool. I was going to head out but didn't know who all was going.

Took me all day to try and install 1 tie rod from the bump steer kit. :mad::spin:

Damn, bro. Did you finally get it done?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

I'm done installing the Roll-Center & Bump-Steer kit. Just got one pic when installed the first Tie rod

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/12/6ezy6aba.jpg

The AVO bushings I can not do. I need a press to take the old ones out and install them. Will get quotes from shops to see how much they would charge to do the install.

Just when I was finishing up, I stripped the bolt on the Endlink on the DS. :mad:

It's tight but won't come out

I'm done installing the Roll-Center & Bump-Steer kit. Just got one pic when installed the first Tie rod

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/12/6ezy6aba.jpg

The AVO bushings I can not do. I need a press to take the old ones out and install them. Will get quotes from shops to see how much they would charge to do the install.

Just when I was finishing up, I stripped the bolt on the Endlink on the DS. :mad:

It's tight but won't come out

Let me know if you find a shop in the DFW area that won't charge an arm and a leg for an install.

Ouch...doesn't sound very good...

I am attempting to change my oil for the first time and am very nervous. I've never done this to any car I've owned and I don't have the tools to do this on my own. Anyone in this thread help a girl out? I promise I'm not as ditzy as you think I would be and I will buy you a beer (or two).

You live far, and I'm busy in the weekends. However, in other news, my brother invited Subydude555 out to TiT this Sunday. My brother sent my pics of his car, and it looks ******* badass. So, clearly, makes me feel like I drive a shitbox. :(

You live far, and I'm busy in the weekends. However, in other news, my brother invited Subydude555 out to TiT this Sunday. My brother sent my pics of his car, and it looks ******* badass. So, clearly, makes me feel like I drive a shitbox. :(

Thanks for the attempt. Sideways is going to help me out. I haven't heard back from him yet. I feel shitty now :( damn it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are the best! Thanks! How does this weekend work for you?

I just replied. LOL! You have to give me time to respond, I get SUPER busy at work.

Man, your car is beautiful! It's going to look even better with those wheels!

Get a fumuto valve to replace the drain plug

This!

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Just let me know a time and address and I will try to make it.

Just let me know a time and address and I will try to make it.

It's every Sunday night at 6:30pm at 8245 Precinct Line Rd #230, North Richland Hills, Texas. It's a Beef O' Brady's sports bar, and the meet...although a lot of people come out, it's a lot of...kids. So...tons of Hondas and what not, but..they have a VIP section for people who bring GTR's, Lamborghinis, Ferarris, race ready CTSV's or Evo's. Etc. It's definitely variety. I do warn you about the kids though....I've seen a high schooler roll up in a brand spanking new STI. Wonder who paid for it.

Archived