LegacyGT.com

Official DFW Area Meet Thread

famaya26

It's every Sunday night at 6:30pm at 8245 Precinct Line Rd #230, North Richland Hills, Texas. It's a Beef O' Brady's sports bar, and the meet...although a lot of people come out, it's a lot of...kids. So...tons of Hondas and what not, but..they have a VIP section for people who bring GTR's, Lamborghinis, Ferarris, race ready CTSV's or Evo's. Etc. It's definitely variety. I do warn you about the kids though....I've seen a high schooler roll up in a brand spanking new STI. Wonder who paid for it.

I know who paid for it...daddy and mommy did!

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol! You guys sound jealous. I don't mind kids with fancy cars as long as they know how to drive them. That being said, I don't like anybody that doesn't know how to drive the car that they have.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk

What grinds my gears is when I see a young kid in a fast car thinking they can outrun any car out there

What grinds my gears is when I see a young kid in a fast car thinking they can outrun any car out there

Me too. Or they just have no clue what kind of power they have. They just drive it because they saw it and it looked "cool" or "it's fast." Dumb reasons like this make me shake my head...

Lol! You guys sound jealous. I don't mind kids with fancy cars as long as they know how to drive them. That being said, I don't like anybody that doesn't know how to drive the car that they have.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk

I'm not jealous as long as they have knowledge. If they don't, then they're SOL.

Me too. Or they just have no clue what kind of power they have. They just drive it because they saw it and it looked "cool" or "it's fast." Dumb reasons like this make me shake my head...

I drive mine because it looks cool and in kind of quick. Im not a kid though. Guess i'll never grow up. :spin:

Archived