LegacyGT.com

Official DFW Area Meet Thread

famaya26

Next one needs to be in Addison. After exploding the car and leaving it with Cobb overnight last week I've been a bit hesitant to drive it much. It also needs new front rotors and rear pads (even though the front pads are fine and all four corners were done last year). Pads I can find, but the replacement rings for those StopTechs were a PITA to locate. Don't want more money-spending :spin:

BTW who wants my cracked stainless header? Crack is on a joint weld (it was a bad weld) and just needs to be rewelded. I think it's the Greddy UEL. Pics and background here in case you missed it:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wtb-lgt-exhaust-manifold-near-dfw-212566.html

Too many things I want, not enough cash flow. Damn it.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True. Also, didn't know you were 22. I swear, some people just look older than they are...especially these teeny boppers these days. Damn HS kids looking 30yrs old.

How old are you? I think it's only fair we all know since everyone here knows how old I am now LOL

Sucks man, car is a beauty :).

GLWS

I'm only selling the header, that broke a while ago and I've just been too lazy to find someone to reweld it. I caught it before it cracked completely and swapped out a stock one when it was just leaking at the weld. I'm only looking to get around $300 for it, if that. If not it will make a nice garage decoration :wub:

Cobb found the vac line I blew out last week and were able to fix it so the car is running fine again, I'm just being a bit shy with it since it was a sickening feeling dumping all that power when the line blew off. That and I don't want to get down to the wear indicators on the rear pads until the replacements are in so trying to limit my driving. It was tough this last weekend not to go out for a drive to enjoy the nice weather.

How about this rain? It's been a hoot stomping around with the traction control off :)

22 as well. Famaya is like 24 or something, 26 maybe. Idk lol. Seven is in his 30's, gear monkey is mid to late 30's.. And so on.

Whoa, whoa. LOL! I just turned 30 a couple weeks ago.

I'm only selling the header, that broke a while ago and I've just been too lazy to find someone to reweld it. I caught it before it cracked completely and swapped out a stock one when it was just leaking at the weld. I'm only looking to get around $300 for it, if that. If not it will make a nice garage decoration :wub:

Cobb found the vac line I blew out last week and were able to fix it so the car is running fine again, I'm just being a bit shy with it since it was a sickening feeling dumping all that power when the line blew off. That and I don't want to get down to the wear indicators on the rear pads until the replacements are in so trying to limit my driving. It was tough this last weekend not to go out for a drive to enjoy the nice weather.

How about this rain? It's been a hoot stomping around with the traction control off :)

Now, that part I DO miss about my Subie. And I didn't even have traction control, walking sideways when traction broke was hilarious!

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

LOL! Yeah, I've been trying to think of clever names for you guys, but my old brain went blank.

I'm going to try to get a few of my own car club members out to the next meet.

You're not that old, haha.

Please tell me "twerk" was not one of those...that would be pretty sweet. I would love to come to one of your meets. Where do you host yours?

Lol! Sometimes I feel like I am. Don't even get me started on "twerk".

River Legacy Park is/was our main meet place, but lately we've been hitting the other local ones as a group. You're more than welcome to join us.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk

-Brandon

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Lol! Sometimes I feel like I am. Don't even get me started on "twerk".

River Legacy Park is/was our main meet place, but lately we've been hitting the other local ones as a group. You're more than welcome to join us.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha oh god...

Okay cool! When are your meets?

It begins at 630 you goon. In fact, get on the North Texas Subaru page, and find Paul Mesiziak whatever his last name is, and usually, they'll meet at Home depot off Precinct and roll into the meet. They drive WRX's, and 3 LGT's would be sweet, especially if we lead, or be in the middle.

Hahahahaha oh god...

Okay cool! When are your meets?

We're trying to get another one together now, but we should be at the next TiT

Just go to TiT..well...wait...both of y'all are far. Pfft.

Remember, I live in FW and work in Addison. NOTHING is too far.

-Brandon

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Archived