LegacyGT.com

Official DFW Area Meet Thread

famaya26

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fact that it's soooo new is what shocked me. Doesn't launch like mine though, soooo. :)

Well of course, Lucy and I are like twins, she takes care of me, I take care of her, blah blah blah. She's a baby! Don't hate on a beautiful lady like her. Soon enough I'll be like the big boys :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a strange problem and have yet to understand it too.

Sometimes if I accelerate quickly and coast once I get to what speed I want, it stutters forward.

Also,

There's this strange noise that sounds like it's sucking in air but I have no clue how else to describe it.

I have a strange problem and have yet to understand it too.

Sometimes if I accelerate quickly and coast once I get to what speed I want, it stutters forward.

Also,

There's this strange noise that sounds like it's sucking in air but I have no clue how else to describe it.

Vids?

I'm bored as hell...so here's exhaust clips...My socks are cool btw, don't hate. They keep me warm. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZToMgpDnag]20131106_213835.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlG5Swhk_XA]20131106_214055.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

You need an axleback if you don't want super loud.

I have a Cobb mid with SPT cans and it seems to be a decent balance between quiet and obnoxious. A better flowing TBE is a good idea, and since we have the silly split you can tune out the noise depending on the cans you go with without worrying too much about exhaust pressure/pulses.

Nobody else going to Cobb tonight for First Thursday?

I wish I had checked this last night...I will have to go next week! What time does the meet start?

Wooooow, almost typed "meat" instead of "meet." You can tell my brain is fried from work this week. TGIF!

Archived