LegacyGT.com

Official DFW Area Meet Thread

famaya26

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Rattsl(?) and I were the only Legacy's up there. I plan on attending this meet more since I've lost track of where the Dallas Cupcake meets are now.

Pretty sure I'm the only girl in this DFW LGT group LOL no shame!

LOL! I will definitely be at the next one, will probably be back in the 6 though. True statement about the kids though, I felt old when I went and I'm only 30!

Haha, I'm only 22 but I'm an old soul on the inside. Seeing high school kids at these meets is weird. They don't need a 400+HP car at 16-18 years old LOL

Next one needs to be in Addison. After exploding the car and leaving it with Cobb overnight last week I've been a bit hesitant to drive it much. It also needs new front rotors and rear pads (even though the front pads are fine and all four corners were done last year). Pads I can find, but the replacement rings for those StopTechs were a PITA to locate. Don't want more money-spending :spin:

BTW who wants my cracked stainless header? Crack is on a joint weld (it was a bad weld) and just needs to be rewelded. I think it's the Greddy UEL. Pics and background here in case you missed it:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wtb-lgt-exhaust-manifold-near-dfw-212566.html

Next one needs to be in Addison. After exploding the car and leaving it with Cobb overnight last week I've been a bit hesitant to drive it much. It also needs new front rotors and rear pads (even though the front pads are fine and all four corners were done last year). Pads I can find, but the replacement rings for those StopTechs were a PITA to locate. Don't want more money-spending :spin:

BTW who wants my cracked stainless header? Crack is on a joint weld (it was a bad weld) and just needs to be rewelded. I think it's the Greddy UEL. Pics and background here in case you missed it:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wtb-lgt-exhaust-manifold-near-dfw-212566.html

Sucks man, car is a beauty :).

GLWS

Archived