LegacyGT.com

My LGT was hit tonight, other driver ran!

DeltaNu1142

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice... Was she ever caught/cited?

Not that I know of, not yet. I mean, the cop had her ID when he left that night... everything I know at this moment is in the OP. I don't know her name or her insurance provider yet.

Unreal what some people will do. Why was she boxed-in in the first place?

I don't know. I was there before the black car, but after her. 95% of sober drivers could have gotten out without going into reverse twice, let alone... well, someone else count, I'm tired of watching it!

Tits mcgee

Who's the girl on the park bench? Can the police get me her name and number?

Oh yes. I met her that night... Jill. Cute. Lots of cute little friends, too...

Oh, you mean as a witness? Yep. The cop talked to her, she was cool, very cooperative, and she's on the accident report as a witness. She hung out for a couple hours & gave me all the details. She said she tried to stop the car. I believe her, but as the video shows it's not like she flung herself on the hood... I, honestly, probably would have, especially after it's happened to me.

But seriously. Sorry about the car man- that sucks and I hope she gets what's coming for her

One way or another, she will... thanks. It could be much worse, and at least the cops know who she is.

Tits mcgee

That looks like a really weird parking lot. Could she not go forward and out? hell in that configuration even I would have hit you! :lol: That vid needs benny Hill music! :lol:

I've been in & out of there for a few years. It's just a gravel lot on the side of the road, nothing too weird about it, except that she was boxed in by that black car parked roadside. It might not be obvious, but that is a street she eventually backed onto.

Tits mcgee

Must be true... it's on the internet.

How do you know that?...

Because it's on the internet. :lol:

Looking at those backing vids, I thought for sure that she was going to back into the black car immediately behind her. Looks like Jill [sic] jumped off the bench and made a call, when the mujer muy grande hit your car. Looked like she was possibly calling the police at that point.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Looking at those backing vids, I thought for sure that she was going to back into the black car immediately behind her. Looks like Jill [sic] jumped off the bench and made a call, when the mujer muy grande hit your car. Looked like she was possibly calling the police at that point.

I thought she was going to hit the black car, too. No police report yet. That witness was on the phone when the chick got into her car. When the driver hit my car & left, the girl stood up & yelled to her friends to come out. You start to see people coming out to look near the end of that vid. I was the one that called it in, after I found out.

Tits mcgee

Thanks... and...

I'M GONNA NAIL HER ASS!!!

Just called the SO to check the status of the accident report. I called them up, and oddly, she hadn't report the accident yet, so I took the liberty to do so.

The adjuster was interested in seeing the vids on YouTube, so I sent the links over--but not before I warned him that I was none too nice to his insured in the captions.

Tits mcgee

You're right... and I'll do that... but after it's said & done, her name will be on those vids. I want them to be seen when her name is searched... call it immature and vindictive; it's probably both. I figured since the police report is public record, having her ID'd in the vids couldn't hurt.
Tits mcgee

• 4 months later...

I realized I hadn't provided closure on this.

The driver didn't get so much as a ticket. My car is fixed, after no small pain in the ass on my part. The other driver, Megan Hoyle of Clearwater (anonymity be damned), didn't have lift a finger as as a result of getting drunk & backing into my car, then leaving the scene of an accident.

The key thing to remember here is, if you're drunk, and you hit a car, and witnesses see you do it & try to stop you, just drive home & deny, deny deny. Because she denied knowledge of hitting a car, the cop didn't even give her a traffic citation.

Awesome.

Tits mcgee

Booooo!!! The cop probably didn't care enough to write her up a ticket. They had witness statements, right?!

All correct, yes.

That's lame. She did pay to fix the car though, right?

If by "her" you mean, "her insurance company," then yes. Which is to say that all of the customers of 21st Century Centennial Insurance company pooled their money and paid for a drunken, fat cow of a woman to hit my car, run from the scene, and get away scot free.

You have video evidence. Get that bitch.

I'm open to ideas.

Tits mcgee

Archived