LegacyGT.com

Bay Area Install Day + BBQ

wpmarky

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^Dude...I could buy speakers to install then....maybe even an amp....

Do it I'll help ya out.

I'm fresh meat but if you got room for LGT noob just wanting to chill out and to get some advice before investing in mods, I'll be more than happy to tag along. :)

I might need a little help installing some Infinity Kappas too since I've tried 10 million different brackets and no luck. I'm just going to modify the ones they come with. :p

Yeah we have some decent experience with these cars.

I probably won't be installing anything special since I'm not fond of installing something important and taking a 3 hour test drive home lol.

Why not?? How's the borla btw?

ooh, audio install day at heedz' place?

I'm always down to help. We can get two cars in the driveway and another up on the dirt next to the yard. Everyone bring tools for sure.

Plus my BBQ is huge. We can cook a lot too. This is making me so hungry already.

Why not?? How's the borla btw?

I haven't been able to install it. I had to cut the weld on the axle back section and we just welded it back together so I need to clean up some of the welds and put it on.... Maybe next weekend.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Haha, sorry can't do head gaskets or internal motor & tranny.

How about Saturday March 30 starting at 10?

For anyone coming from far away, the drive to HMB is a gorgeous one. Maybe we could meet up at the bottom of the hill in San Mateo and drive up and over together.

Haha, sorry can't do head gaskets or internal motor & tranny.

How about Saturday March 30 starting at 10?

For anyone coming from far away, the drive to HMB is a gorgeous one. Maybe we could meet up at the bottom of the hill in San Mateo and drive up and over together.

Crap...I'll be back on my other shift by then, so I'll be working :(

Got some good news and some bad news

Good news, I have a high chance of getting picked up locally here for a job finally.

Bad news, Interviews etc are starting the end of this month into March so I dunno what plans look like solidly. If I am available I am more than happy to have everyone here.

Background: I'm planning on doing alot of maintenance and some minor installs to my new wagon in the next month or so. Since I moved to the city and no longer have my own garage, I will be asking my friend again to use their place that can fit 3-4 cars to be worked on at the same time and another 10 cars to park in their lot.
Have fun, love these kind of events!

In the "big" city now Mark? Still remember installing that DP in your garage in SJC.

A Sunday would probably be better for you too then Hide.....CalFire?

Well actually our district is ditching the CalFire contract we have. I can explain in depth on what's been happening if you want in a PM on facebook.

haha lots of good times in that tiny garage

Yeah like trying to squeeze in doors and around doors and hitting everything lol.

Archived