LegacyGT.com

Bay Area Install Day + BBQ

wpmarky

You should caravan with us before you sell your ride!

I will have it that day. Can't sell it until at least early April. Primarily because I'm spending passover (23-30th) in Boston.

My car is bone stock ready to sell though. Not interesting at all

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the plan of BBQ for lunch at my place is still the plan, here's some stuff I will need help with.

-Extra chairs (I got about..... 6-7 fold outs)

-IF anyone can bring one, a fold up table. A small one will do, it's just easier that way because going in and out of the kitchen to the back deck will require shoe removal every time

-Utencils, plates, cups and lastly ICE. I got plenty of paper towels napkins etc.

-Anyone down for some time attack on GT5? or Mark if you have your set up for forza!

HURRRS THE BEST PART

-What shall we grill?

-Do you want me to cook a batch of rice?

-I can also make chinese style fried rice instead.

-Anyone a veggie/vegan? (just in case)

-If anyone wants to bring something to throw in the oven instead we can do that too.

-Not a huge stove but if need be.

-Drinks? My parents are okay with beer etc but please... don't drink too much. On the same topic, I have a huge cooler so we can wash a small one throw ice in it and the other have some ice with cold drinks.

I wish we could do all this AND have a garage big enough for installs with too...... then it would be one location only :/ but lets have some fun. If you need something small to be installed IE speakers, heatshield, etc we can try to work things out.

Just bring tool for it though, my set is so scattered I have problems finding my 10/12mm!!!!!!

Since the plan of BBQ for lunch at my place is still the plan, here's some stuff I will need help with.

-Extra chairs (I got about..... 6-7 fold outs)

-IF anyone can bring one, a fold up table. A small one will do, it's just easier that way because going in and out of the kitchen to the back deck will require shoe removal every time

-Utencils, plates, cups and lastly ICE. I got plenty of paper towels napkins etc.

-Anyone down for some time attack on GT5? or Mark if you have your set up for forza!

HURRRS THE BEST PART

-What shall we grill?

-Do you want me to cook a batch of rice?

-I can also make chinese style fried rice instead.

-Anyone a veggie/vegan? (just in case)

-If anyone wants to bring something to throw in the oven instead we can do that too.

-Not a huge stove but if need be.

-Drinks? My parents are okay with beer etc but please... don't drink too much. On the same topic, I have a huge cooler so we can wash a small one throw ice in it and the other have some ice with cold drinks.

I wish we could do all this AND have a garage big enough for installs with too...... then it would be one location only :/ but lets have some fun.

I got the table, gt5 and forza 4

FWIW in case anyone is interested in watching/learning/helping, here's what I'm planning to do to my car:

STI Rear brembo install

Mishimoto radiator install

Coilover height adjustment

Turbo blanket install

IP&T turbo oil line install

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I wanna watch and help lol as I plan to do the top two on my car soon!

I will have it that day. Can't sell it until at least early April. Primarily because I'm spending passover (23-30th) in Boston.

My car is bone stock ready to sell though. Not interesting at all

Mines.not interesting either just wanna have more in the caravan lol

I got the table, gt5 and forza 4

I have both copies, just need a steering wheel for Xbox. Or a better one with the 6-speed shifter for GT5.

I wanna watch and help lol as I plan to do the top two on my car soon!

Mines.not interesting either just wanna have more in the caravan lol

Mark and I are discussing about installs and see what's up since my place is probably not ideal for installing atm.

I have both copies, just need a steering wheel for Xbox. Or a better one with the 6-speed shifter for GT5.

Mark and I are discussing about installs and see what's up since my place is probably not ideal for installing atm.

We could install on my big ass driveway and cook at my place too! But as you and mark have seen, the driveway ain't that great, just big. We also got a butane grille at our place with that little awesome patch of grass. Neighbors are cool with everything, the only concern would be parking. Let me know if you guys need me to supply the driveway and I'll talk to my neighbors.

We could install on my big ass driveway and cook at my place too! But as you and mark have seen, the driveway ain't that great, just big. We also got a butane grille at our place with that little awesome patch of grass. Neighbors are cool with everything, the only concern would be parking. Let me know if you guys need me to supply the driveway and I'll talk to my neighbors.

Yeah your driveway is 100x better than mine though.

I think we will bbq out here take pics etc at least so everyone gets a nice drive.

Have we thought about going 35 to 84 down to hwy 1 and back up the coast?

We can even take..... Tunitas hehehehehehehe no going fast though.

OH... btw the tunnel might be open by then for Devil's Slide if it is... EVERYONE BRING YOUR GOPRO OUT! Let's make a video of the drive through and I will submit it to a known source at GoPro and yeah lets see.

This man speaks the troof...I hadnt thought about that.

Is everyone still planning on attending?

I don't celebrate easter so I'll go if hosts are still down!

I doubt I'll be able to make it on Easter.

Wahhhh gogogogo!

i think i might be able to come out for a while. probably wont be staying too late though, maybe till 3ish tops.

i guess i should probably join up with the san jose caravan then?

If you want!

Don't mean to thread jack but I have some stuff for sale that I can bring to the meet

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-bay-area-ca-gt-spec-uel-headers-and-spt-203565.html?p=4354346#post4354346

More stuff too if anyone's looking for stuff.

Automatic dp

Extra set of headlights that are like new but will need some wiring done

Blaze orange plastidip if anyone's interested

What do folks think of moving the install part of the day to LegAC_GT's house in Campbell from 10am-4pm, and then go for a drive up skyline after all the parts are in and cars are happy? Then we can hangout at Heedz' place in the afternoon, maybe get dinner somewhere.

Apologies for the Easter oversight, would Saturday be too big of a change this late for folks? My whole weekend is open, so I can do both. I actually prefer Saturday to work on the car... just in case.

What do folks think of moving the install part of the day to LegAC_GT's house in Campbell from 10am-4pm, and then go for a drive up skyline after all the parts are in and cars are happy? Then we can hangout at Heedz' place in the afternoon, maybe get dinner somewhere.

Apologies for the Easter oversight, would Saturday be too big of a change this late for folks? My whole weekend is open, so I can do both. I actually prefer Saturday to work on the car... just in case.

I'm a no go on Saturday unless you guys can pay me for taking a day off work! ^_^

Contra Costa Caravan

1. GTEASER

2. Cmt7410

3. UnderScr

South Bay Roll Call:

1. Roscoe22

2. LegAC_GT

3. TeriyakiBBS

4. chrispyvu

SF/North Bay

1. wpmarky

2. Diavolo