LegacyGT.com

Bay Area Install Day + BBQ

wpmarky

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If y'all are down we can get installs started early, maybe around 8am at my house? Than we can wrench / cook&eat around noon than maybe go and take a drive whenever we finish the cooking and eating. Whatever works! Just know my house is open and I'll needa know by the Friday before to talk to my neighbors about the drive way. Regardless we can wrench 4 cars stacked even if they don't move. I got a full set of aluminum jack stands and a jack. Unfortunately I do not have tools at home anymore so please bring your own tools!!!!

Fresh detail ready for the meet woot!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/marky339/269B8459-4DFE-4D38-B24D-6E6047BB8F6E-11007-00000C59CC8FE1BB_zpsce57fe07.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/marky339/7B78490F-09DF-46B9-8F40-325CF3109407-11007-00000C59D7744759_zps2f0d280c.jpg

Bust your ass on Friday and Saturday so you can come.hang.out on.Sunday!

Unfortunately, there's a thing called a break in period. :lol:

I'll catch you guys next time, have fun.

My wife's balls are delicious.

Ok, so are there any objections to doing installs in Campbell instead of HMB?

It's usually nice to put in new parts BEFORE the drive and not after...

It'll be 100 yards for me to get to LegAC_GT's place. Hopefully I'll meet him before the install weekend :lol:

He's right about the parking situation, it sucks around the neighborhood since it's all 4-plexes and duplexes. I'd offer my place too but my landlord and neighbors are super strict on everything. Need to move soon :spin:

A plus about doing it in Campbell is Hwy 9 is right down the way :)

So I'm out....the fiancé is waiting for me until I get off work Saturday to head up and see her grandparents Sunday...

We should set up another Campbell meet soon tho...

No worries bro, truth is, family is always first for me! I'll try to setup a smaller bay area meet in the summer.

For some reason the legacy looks so cool towing that bike. So where are we meeting at im so confused about this meet up

TLDR: Moving the location to Campbell @ LegAC_GT's house (big driveway).

After talking more with Hide, he advised that his driveway isn't the best for installs. LegAC_GT's place has a nice driveway to work on. Since I haven't yet heard any objections, I'm going to move the installs location to Campbell instead of HMB. We can still go for a drive after all the work is done up highway 9 and skyline in the afternoon, maybe take pics at the Vista Point by Alice's.

I have some recommendations!

-As for working on cars I got no problem but of course members of this forum have priority in my eyes!

-Bring your own damn hand tools!

-Most already know but throwing this one out there for the newbies! If you're doing power mods better have some sort of tune ready to slap on so you don't blow your stuff Up!

I'm not having any work done but since I live close I can bring some bigger tools/equipment. Jack stands, hand tools, etc. Maybe ramps and a floor jack if LegAC_GT doesn't have one. Lmk if there's something special anyone needs

Btw, there's a Auto Zone 2 blocks away on Campbell Ave/San Tomas Aquino for reference

Archived