LegacyGT.com

Bay Area Install Day + BBQ

wpmarky

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those look pretty kool, i'd take one =)

Random question, would anyone be interested in go karting that morning? It's 1 race for $15, or 3 for $40. I was thinking we could meet there, race a bit, then get lunch before heading over to Hide's place. Any takers?

Also I just got done making Highway 9 stickers if anyone is interested

Haven't been on Highway 9 in several years what a great road. I'd love one ( they look awesome too, good job)Where do I get one!

Hey I'm kind of interested, but march 30th is a Saturday. (And I'll be on a flight that day).

Don't need much installed (that could change), but I do have awards for sound quality from MECA on my car, and I have full audio tuning equipment to that end.

Also own a Openport 2.0 cable, but I don't profess to be an expert there.

Well my place is still open, only thing. Not the best place to get under the car, only ramp usage.... Stereo stuff I can help install no problem or anything that doesn't require getting under we can do.

We can also take photos at the monthly meet spot that I throw for I-club. Completely open parking lot, sheriffs DGAF so we can park however we want as long as were at the cars. I don't think they'd have a problem.

Hey Hide, thanks again for hosting. What's the earliest we can come over?

I'm thinking we can meet in San Mateo for coffee and donuts, gather up and then cruise down 92 with a mini cruise on skyline before coming to HMB. How does that sound for folks?

Hey, if any sedan owners need an amp rack for their trunk, I have one I'm getting rid of (cheap) local only because it's bloody heavy. It replaces the foam thing that sits above spare tire. it does not remove spare tire.

Hey Hide, thanks again for hosting. What's the earliest we can come over?

I'm thinking we can meet in San Mateo for coffee and donuts, gather up and then cruise down 92 with a mini cruise on skyline before coming to HMB. How does that sound for folks?

Sounds good mark! Are you sway bars still for sale?

Hey, if any sedan owners need an amp rack for their trunk, I have one I'm getting rid of (cheap) local only because it's bloody heavy. It replaces the foam thing that sits above spare tire. it does not remove spare tire.

Pming. Want to see some pics.

that works for me!

pick a meeting place in San Mateo.

Im down for a chill day with you lgt owners never been to a meet before would love to gain some knowledge off you experts. Add me to the list Mark!!!

Nice meeting you today Donald! If youre interested in my exhaust let me know as I'll be going perrin soon. I might be able to help with your stage two as well!

Archived