LegacyGT.com

Bay Area Install Day + BBQ

wpmarky

South Bay peeps can meetup somewhere off of 280 and caravan to San Mateo/Half Moon Bay. I propose somewhere off of 280 and Lawrence or 280 and 85 junctions depending on where most people are coming from. Lmk what works better for everyone

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some stuff I am getting rid of when I come up

2011 STi Quad Tip (will fit 05-09 Legacy Sedan)

Will Trade: my Cobb Downpipe with PROFESIONALLY WELDED RR Cutout for an aftermarket Catless Downpipe plus cash.

I am also selling my BLUE GIMMICK Turbo Inlet and Blue COBB 70mm Intake Tube set

I need a volunteer for some test fitments of SAMCO intercooler hoses for a OEM style top mount intercooler. (I will install for free) PERRIN and AVO are included. I need to install and take detailed photos. If you are interested in purchasing them they will be blue in color and we will talk about pricing. They are designed for the 08+ WRX and I am confirming with Samco on fitment for LGTs.

i got a friend with a g35 that needs coils to be installed or springs i forgot would it be fine if i brought him along??

Coilovers would be cake. Springs might be more of a challenge unless someone has spring compressors! I'll be down to help!

Yup it's in the OP:

Sunday March 31 - 930am-7pm

114 De Anza Blvd

San Mateo, CA 94402

I will plan to get there by 930, and will hangout until 1030 until we head over to Halfmoon Bay

If you can't make it to San Mateo by 1030, you can just meet us in HMB at Hide's place or catch up to us on Skyline.

If you're planning to come after the initial coffee and donuts, let me know and I'll PM you my phone number so you can find us. Or PM me your number and I can txt you addresses.

GTEASER add me to caravan list?

im gonna feel like the ugly duckling of the group. everyone has nicer leggys! haha but its all good, need to get to meet people in the suby crowd.

2nd gen, right UnderScr? It's gonna be cool to check out your car.

LegAC_GT and I will be meeting in San Jose to caravan to San Mateo/HMB. We'll meet off of 280 at Lawrence Expy and Stevens Creek Blvd at the Starbucks. The shopping center also has a McDonald's, Quizno's, Safeway, and Sports Authority.

Meet by 9am and we'll leave shortly after to San Mateo. Let me know if you're expecting to drive with us and I'll add you to the list

5180 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, California 95129

South Bay Roll Call:

1. Roscoe22

2. LegAC_GT

3. TeriyakiBBS

4. chrispyvu

I don't have anything to install, but I have a ton of audio gear (amp rack (hides along with spare tire), subs, amps, single din Legacy GT radio kit), and if anyone wants audio help, I can help with installs.

Let me know

I don't have anything to install, but I have a ton of audio gear (amp rack (hides along with spare tire), subs, amps, single din Legacy GT radio kit), and if anyone wants audio help, I can help with installs.

Let me know

You should caravan with us before you sell your ride!

FWIW in case anyone is interested in watching/learning/helping, here's what I'm planning to do to my car:

STI Rear brembo install

Mishimoto radiator install

Coilover height adjustment

Turbo blanket install

IP&T turbo oil line install

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Archived