LegacyGT.com

What did U do 2 ya Legacy 2day?

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Realized my front tires were backwards lol swapped them around, so it actually gave me a good excuse to finish rolling my fenders in. Dynamatted my front doors, whole insides tomorrow hope I can tag the rears and rest of the trunk

I need to dynamat my trunk lid...I also found that my wing is cracked slightly at the base on both sides, so it rattles at certain frequencies. :lol:

I've lost count how many times I've fixed the brake light in it. One of the mounting points broke and the glue only seems to hold for a couple months and then it comes loose again. One day I'll just have to replace the light.

Did the rear 2 doors with dynamat and some of the pillars realize I have tons more left over lol I bought 2 36sq ft. so each box has 9 sheets and it took 2 sheets per door and half sheet to do the pillars, the other box ill probably use 2 sheets each side of the trunk and 1 more for the wheel wells on the inside of the rear and use a sheet over the gas tank below the seat lol even after that ill have 3 sheets left over idk what to do with lol

Just did an oil change yesterday and fully detailed the car since the weather was so nice and that was the good news and then the bad news ive been hearing a grinding sound from my rotor so took the wheel off and now I need a new rotor brake pads and a ball joint bearing. Just my luck!

Archived