LegacyGT.com

What did U do 2 ya Legacy 2day?

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's the brakes and stuff still gotta do a lot of work to get everything working right

new/old compare

front

IMAG0047_1.thumb.jpg.f18fb9c812887b2f204e610a3d611bbc.jpg

rear

IMAG0046_1.thumb.jpg.e81af820847a760c34d721002bdbfc97.jpg

on with old summer tires

front

IMAG0050_1.thumb.jpg.204ec27f20d992ae315c770bd3224287.jpg

rear

IMAG0049_1_1.thumb.jpg.88cb1be7589f675938dfc85879d62241.jpg

215/45/17 w/o rolled finders

the key is the only thing i can find that fits snug between them only a lot of rubbing till i can get it rolled only if the rain ever stops so i can use the damn heatgun

IMAG0053_1.thumb.jpg.196bec1a8c0fa9183f3d47394ef18bd8.jpg

i also should be getting my whiteline rear toe/camber control arms today and rear diff inserts that i hope will work so then i can do a guide for it lol

Nice how did it turn out and how do you like them?

It turned out pretty well. I was actually able to use the stock bolts, washers, and nuts in the rear haha. Wasn't that bad of a job, was actually pretty easy. Just time consuming. The only thing is, is there is a small squeak sounds like the rear passenger side. Aside from that yeah, I think i like them so far.

dimmed...maybe

It would have to be a subtle glow. But even then I'd feel like I was back to being 16yrs old again and driving my first car nearly 18 years ago. :lol:

It turned out pretty well. I was actually able to use the stock bolts, washers, and nuts in the rear haha. Wasn't that bad of a job, was actually pretty easy. Just time consuming. The only thing is, is there is a small squeak sounds like the rear passenger side. Aside from that yeah, I think i like them so far.

Oh not bad the squeak is something new I never had one I would swap sides see if its not a bushing/endlink do you have the stock swaybar?

I would swap them sides then see if it happens still if it does on the same side its probably a bushing or endlink if it does switch then it could be a shock/spring but gotta rememeber to there's always going to be chassis creaks with hardened suspension

Today I added some neg camber in the front, rolled the fenders, cut some of the inner plastic off and finaly got the right centering rings on the wheels. so hopefully I won't rub anymore went from a key sized space between the fender and wheel to a little more then a space of a thumb.

Yesterday @ lunch my sub finally blew after 12 years of good service. Ordered a German replacement. MB Quart PS3-304 http://images.techronics.com/MB-Quart/TEC-MB-PS3-304-.jpg

And I heard some grinding from the front, so I ended up doing a warranty swap on some AZ C-Max pads(lifetime replacements for $54.99) after dark in my driveway. Sleet started just as I was finishing up putting the wheels back on.

Installed and did

Bilstein b4 suspension

Front CV axle

Whiteline 25mm FSB

Rear brake pads

Oil change.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/cramos502/photo_zps4faa8a9b.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/cramos502/photo_zps412cca21.jpg

I wasn't planning on buying it back, I already took all the parts that had some value to them off and I'm selling them. The only think I left on was the full header back exhaust unfortunately and some small engine/ignition parts.

And I was in Waterbury CT the other night when a person in a rental car ran a red light. He went around the cars that were stopped some how and T-Boned me spinning the car around 2 times and threw it up on a median. After the drive from the other car ran on foot from the scene :spin:

Was driving around today with my wife and at the stop light my car started idling very low and then died. Started the car and it run fine till we got home. i decided to clean the MAP sensor and change the air filter coz i dont see any CEL for it. and this what i have discovered!!!!!!! STUPID TURBINE INTAKE installed by previous owner.

photo_zpsde152e74.thumb.jpg.b425d7bf31c985eea2c3013962750923.jpg

Apparently after I did my little research this company specd claims that it should give you more mileage. I say its a fraud and a joke.

Archived