LegacyGT.com

What did U do 2 ya Legacy 2day?

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally installed my 4pot and 2pot calipers with rotors. Forced my used strut bar on. I forgot to take pics of the calipers coz i was so into it and now i don't want to take the wheel off to show the full view. I can take pics with the wheel on if anyone wants to see?

Got my jdm skirts in but then realized I needed the hardware to mount it cause I have an L so I gotta drill the holes myself so I ordered the 100 bucks in clips and screws to get a DIY done but I will have the rsk bumper on this weekend

Finaly got a rear b4 bumper paid a arm and leg for it :( and some jdm rear bumper skirts, I think I said this before but got some 04 gt calipers to upgrade my L brakes and new rotors + pads and SS front lines I got a lot of work comming up to do haha

Got the rsk bumper/lip/fogs on and fogs independently wired up. Look through the grill I got the Hellas mounted I still gotta get them wired up, imma put them to the high beams to turn on. Still waiting for the hardware for the side skirts and rear bumpers still comming more multi-tone pics to come!

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wd511k.jpg

Archived