LegacyGT.com

Crazy's 05 Legacy GT Build

crazymonk8-8

So no new pics for the day but we did complete the wiring for the system. Everything lit up correctly and the pumps kicked on. So we finished running all the air lines and running the sensor lines. After that we put the seats back in and alot of other panels. Here is a little sneak peak of the air working.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af265/crazymonk88/th_VIDEO0013-0.jpg

Click the Pic

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So no new pics for the day but we did complete the wiring for the system. Everything lit up correctly and the pumps kicked on. So we finished running all the air lines and running the sensor lines. After that we put the seats back in and alot of other panels. Here is a little sneak peak of the air working.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af265/crazymonk88/th_VIDEO0013-0.jpg

Click the Pic

Good job man!!!

Sry guys no real updates as of now. I have mounted one of the front fender flares with rivets. I decided to plasti dip the flares for now until I get my ride completely figured out. One day they might get painted to body color.

The rear fender flares have to be cut and re-fiberglassed unfortunately. But after I take some time remolding them they should turn out looking much better and have a better fitment. For those of you that are curious I will take pictures of me working some fiberglass.

I also found out today while messing around that I am going to need some major rear camber work. I am probably 2 degrees off at the minimum at the ride height I want. So I need to order Whitelines rear camber kit and control arm. I also ordered a front lip today and new front grill. After that I'm just waiting on more parts. Haha. I'll have some more pics for you on Thursday!

Sry guys no real updates as of now. I have mounted one of the front fender flares with rivets. I decided to plasti dip the flares for now until I get my ride completely figured out. One day they might get painted to body color.

The rear fender flares have to be cut and re-fiberglassed unfortunately. But after I take some time remolding them they should turn out looking much better and have a better fitment. For those of you that are curious I will take pictures of me working some fiberglass.

I also found out today while messing around that I am going to need some major rear camber work. I am probably 2 degrees off at the minimum at the ride height I want. So I need to order Whitelines rear camber kit and control arm. I also ordered a front lip today and new front grill. After that I'm just waiting on more parts. Haha. I'll have some more pics for you on Thursday!

It's Christmas. You can put the car on hold for a day or two. :lol:

Haha she only cares a little when parts come in. It's when I work on the car continually that it starts to bug her. Yet she still never says anything. My dinners just taste differently :p

Ah, the eternal struggle for Wife/Car balance. I have yet to achieve it. I think my only saving grace is winter in Colorado. If it gets to freezing that is about all that stops me from garage time. That and short days. During summer it is on and she hates it.

My Wife basically stops cooking in summer cause I am always eating frozen pizzas at midnight while under a Subaru.

I dread the day that I have a car/wife balance to maintain. This is why I spend too much money on my car now, try to get as many mods done before I have a wife to tell me no.

OP: excited to see more progress, certainly a very different car!

Good advice. It will be a lot of "Well my tranny isn't in great shape and if it blows it could seriously damage a lot of other components of the car, so I need a new one, and so I should get a 6mt because I'll get better mileage than in a 5mt, duh babe." and such things. My current girlfriend would go for that. Haha.

I blew up my 5 speed on my wrx on the dyno. So i looked up the price of a brand new 5 speed from subaru....and then looked up a used 6 speed and then might have fudged some numbers and said I had to upgrade unless I wanted it to break again. haha

I know we are going off topic but if you continue to do this you will train her, trust me.

My Wife now knows that you have to buy "quality" and if that means an "upgrade" over stock then that is what is best. Do it right the first time and she understands that after 7 years.

Archived