LegacyGT.com

Crazy's 05 Legacy GT Build

crazymonk8-8

sweet car man I just put my legacy on bags over the weekend while I wait for the motor to be finished I never realized your car was even on bags but im all the way on the east coast so I never saw your car in person but anyone awesome build man keep it up ill post pics of mine later once its running again

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yah it happens haha. I'm still waiting on the coils to show and my carbon fiber fender flares. They should be here before the weekend hopefully. Sorry for not keeping this thread up to date but I haven't really done a whole lot to the car. But with winter brings more parts. I will try and keep posting when I install more things.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
No PIA did not buy it from me. Another local bought it though. So the car is staying in the PNW. I am picking up another legacy here in the next few weeks though. So another build thread will be up shortly there after. This one is going to be a bit older though. A 1990 to be exact. Planning on a jdm ver7 swap with it being rwd, its going to be my drift car. I'll let you guys know when I start that up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived