LegacyGT.com

5th Gen production numbers.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 2005 data shows that Canadian market is about 10% of US Market. We use this ratio for most consumer goods at my workplace; therefore, I'd assume that there are probably 15 - 32 2012 Canadian LGT's at the most.....

The 2005 data shows that Canadian market is about 10% of US Market. We use this ratio for most consumer goods at my workplace; therefore, I'd assume that there are probably 15 - 32 2012 Canadian LGT's at the most.....

I might actually go a little higher than 10% in this case because Subaru sells better in the north where AWD is more important (granted this is pure speculation on my part).

Sorry, don't want to wear out my welcome ... if you know what I mean. I was very happy to get this data, and don't want to burden my friend by asking for more at this time. ;)

I would send him a thank you email for getting the information. This information should be split from this post and stickied.

It would be nice to get 11 and 12 color breakdown as he set the bar pretty high for '10 :). Any you could always ask him in a non pressuring way to see if he can get the 11 & 12 information if he has time (sometimes a phone call might be better to ask these questions to feel him out if you have a relationship where you might talk to him on the phone). Ultimately I would guess their isn't going to be any ground breaking info with the colors just more of a nice to know data. The 2010 data the spread between colors is not that much compared to some other cars I have seen.

Thank you for talking on, asking for this information, and sharing it with the community.

Sorry, don't want to wear out my welcome ... if you know what I mean. I was very happy to get this data, and don't want to burden my friend by asking for more at this time. ;)

I understand everyone's interest in the numbers ... me too!

Let me address a few comments and interpret my quote above:

• There have been e-mails and phone calls and many thanks already given.
  • Life changes for my friend have made this request somewhat of a burden at this time.
  • The requested data (Legacy LGT production for 10MY, 11MY, 12MY by model type, color, last LGT VIN#). The overall Legacy production numbers were a bonus.
  • 10MY data provided, being more complete, is due to the fact that my friend knows I have a '10 LGT and only had time for that data detail at the moment.
  • I haven't given up ... just waiting for work schedule to allow for completion of request.

So, please be patient young "Grasshoppers" and let this run it's course.

I'm thankful that we at least have the data the was provided so far. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
One thing ibfind rather interesting is that yes our production numbers are low, but on the two local dealerships for subies there are 4 3.6rs for sale and I bet I see at least 2-3 of them everyday. Of course more 3.6r outbacks too but Only seen 2 other 5thgen lgts ever.

Hello all Legacy members,

I own a 2011 3.6R Limited and it is my first Subaru, purchased it new from Subaru City here in Edmonton. A short time after the purchase, an in depth search for aftermarket parts to modify a few items on Luke, I name all my vehicles, turned up dust. I went back to the dealership and inquired about the 2012 2.5 LGT and was told that it was available as a special order only due to the problems that hit Japan. I was not impressed however could not do anything about the situation so I left without taking it any further. I very much enjoy Luke even the way he is which is stock, except for removing the two large silencing bellows on the intake plenum, and at age 56 know that the injuries I sustanied in the early 70's racing snowmobiles and fighting in tournaments in martial arts would not let me drive a standard transmission anylonger. Lightspeed98, I am not lazy and anyone that thinks folks that drive automatic transmissions are lazy is a bit silly.

BigBopper, thank you for your effort here with otaining all of this data although I am not an LGT owner I still do appreciate the information and your kind effort.

I do believe that someday soon there will be folks that understand the intracacies of extracting the information within an ECU in an effort to rebuilt the code for tuners will happen. When that time comes I will be inline to have a few items fine tuned.

Regards,

Outlaw 57

at age 56 know that the injuries I sustained in the early 70's racing snowmobiles and fighting in tournaments in martial arts would not let me drive a standard transmission any longer. Nightspeed98, I am not lazy and anyone that thinks folks that drive automatic transmissions are lazy is a bit silly.

Injuries are obviously an exception. I too sustained injuries in Iraq that limit, not prevent me from driving standard, so i bought it anyway. then i sustained more that might prevent me. still, i love my GT and my 6 spd. maybe i'm just hard headed, but i'll fight for what i want. :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yep, crazy, only 227. I drove from San Francisco to Portland to get mine brand new.

Ya I thought you'd gone a ways for yours. I went from Boise to Portland. Crazy thing is over the last year a dealer here has had 1 *10 premium graphite, 1 *10 ruby limited, and 1 *10 premium silver

Archived